PDA

View Full Version : Flat for sale in woodland

Babyrie
31st March 2009, 11:30 PM
Hi, everybody

If you or any of your friends looking to buy a HDB in woodlands Blk 882, woodlands street 82, 5i, 121 sqm , valuation $330 + cash ??.

Please email to vanessa.vtpc@gmail.com

Thank you.

Ah Boy
1st April 2009, 06:42 PM
Wa babe, nowadays still got cash over valuation one meh?

Babyrie
2nd April 2009, 12:45 AM
Well, I think it really depends.... my friend just sold her flat at Bukit Batok for $8k above value.

matchstick
3rd April 2009, 02:54 PM
Does a 5 room flat in Toa Payoh central fetch a higher cash over valuation? 20K cash, possible or not?

Babyrie
6th April 2009, 04:34 PM
Dear Matchstick,

It is possible, if you get a good agent to market for you.

I understand that Tao Payoh good location.

If you looking for agent, I can get my agent to call you if you can email me your details ... vanessa.vtpc@gmail.com

matchstick
6th April 2009, 06:52 PM
Dear Matchstick,

It is possible, if you get a good agent to market for you.

I understand that Tao Payoh good location.

If you looking for agent, I can get my agent to call you if you can email me your details ... vanessa.vtpc@gmail.com

Thanks Babyrie,

This is my neighbour's daughter house. It is going to be a divorce case. My neighbour told me the agent can sell for them 60K cash over valuation. ie early 2008. Now agent quoted them below valuation. Anyway, the divorce case is not over yet. Very headache for my neighbour.....

anit
7th April 2009, 12:09 PM
$60 above valuation, not possible lar. the agent 'da pao' lor...

Babyrie
7th April 2009, 03:11 PM
Thanks Babyrie,

This is my neighbour's daughter house. It is going to be a divorce case. My neighbour told me the agent can sell for them 60K cash over valuation. ie early 2008. Now agent quoted them below valuation. Anyway, the divorce case is not over yet. Very headache for my neighbour.....

humm, is the flat fully renovated. I think it is not possible to get $60k in todays' market.

must comment you are indeed good neighbour :)

anit
8th April 2009, 09:35 AM
humm, is the flat fully renovated. I think it is not possible to get $60k in todays' market.

must comment you are indeed good neighbour :)

hahahah i agree with babyrie that you are indeed a good neighbour. wish that my neighbour is like you.