PDA

View Full Version : Renovation Date

anit
7th April 2009, 02:12 PM
How to select a good date to start renovation?
Do i really need to engage a fengshui master on this or just is there some kind of book or anything that i can read or refer to?

Babyrie
7th April 2009, 03:10 PM
aiyo, why do that and get yourself so stressed up??

anit
8th April 2009, 08:52 AM
for the good of all those who stay in the house no choice lor

matchstick
9th April 2009, 01:52 PM
Do i really need to engage a fengshui master on this or just is there some kind of book or anything that i can read or refer to?

Hi Anit, are you a buddhist? If so, every 1st and 15th day of chinese calendar month is good. Otherwise , can refer to a "red book "printed in chinese where most popular with elderly persons. Can purchase at popular bookstore about $6.00.

happylalapo
10th April 2009, 05:19 PM
I think move in date is more important.

anit
11th April 2009, 09:08 AM
Hi Anit, are you a buddhist? If so, every 1st and 15th day of chinese calendar month is good. Otherwise , can refer to a "red book "printed in chinese where most popular with elderly persons. Can purchase at popular bookstore about $6.00.

i'm not a buddhist but just trying to be kaisu abit. what does the red book called? just go to popular and said red book?

matchstick
11th April 2009, 12:13 PM
i'm not a buddhist but just trying to be kaisu abit. what does the red book called? just go to popular and said red book?

I managed to find one at home. My hubby will refer to this book.:)

little faith
11th April 2009, 12:45 PM
wat matchstick, not bad, can find a copy of the book and upload the pic, looks very cute, that tiny pic.

slow learner
27th April 2009, 11:03 PM

i heard this book can tell all about your past life if you know how to read it??

Anyone believe that???

anit
28th April 2009, 09:31 AM

is this book call 'tian su'? what is the content inside? do they have in english version?

Xuanyi
14th May 2009, 12:12 PM

Date selection for starting renovation is very important.
The purpose is to avoid inauspicious direction occur during the year, month, day and time.

Xuan Yi Geomancy Cosultancy

Ah Boy
25th May 2009, 04:57 PM
i heard this book can tell all about your past life if you know how to read it??

Anyone believe that???

Wa past life can read?! I also want to know!

Xuanyi
27th May 2009, 11:27 AM

Anyone believe that???

The content written in Tong Shen may be very generic, unless one must know how to selected, avoid dates may have clashes/destruction etc with the DOB of the users.

anit
27th May 2009, 01:58 PM
very chim don't understand. anyway if one believes then believes all the way. if not don't even start.

anit
30th July 2009, 03:18 PM

conclusion is must get a fengshui master. this kind of money cannot save.

kwee34
21st December 2009, 11:00 AM
conclusion is must get a fengshui master. this kind of money cannot save.

yup.. i agree. better get a professional to aid u i these matters. u never know for sure that you're doing it right from the book.