PDA

View Full Version : fees for photo & video grapher

hazel
14th April 2009, 03:40 PM
can anyone tell me how much does a photographer and videographe cost to do a shoot (morning ROM and dinner at night)?

anit
15th April 2009, 12:07 PM
you can check out www.singaporebrides.com. should be able to get alot of info there.

eileenlim
11th May 2009, 03:05 PM
is it better to engage, all the services under 1 company to ease the hassel or should we source around for good bargains.

Yoga
12th May 2009, 01:25 PM
Hi Anit, im new to this forum... but may able to share some info with you.. I have my ROM + Wedding Lunch in March 09 at Sentosa... such an amazing and tip top environment... We had hired a very good photographer.. he is such a professional in this line..but not videographer... his package is reasonable and 100% worth for $$ and 200% better than you look for any bridal shop...no regret.

hazel
13th May 2009, 08:30 AM
yoga, but you still did not share your 100% worth the $$ cost leh and also for the cost what does it includes cos yours seems to be only for ROM and lunch.

Yoga
14th May 2009, 01:22 PM
Hi Hazel,
the charges of this professional:

ROM+Lunch = S$500 - S$800 (unlimited snaps+a special design album only to you)

Outdoor Photos = S$1500 - S$1800 (including gown+make up/hairdo)+ 1 special design album (1 day event from day to night, if you are not tired)

If for ROM + Wedding Dinner = approx within S$2000 (still inclusive the unlimited snaps + album)

This photographer do not have any advertisement and only through friends and recommendation. Every couple engaged his service will not regret. His album always binding a theme / story when ppl looking at it, much cheaper if you were to pay an added page in a Bridal studio.

If you really wish to have his contact, you have to book him months ahead and set appt to his home office at Ang Mo Kio Ave 4. You can see that he developes every photos & bind every album by his own, never ever sub to any outsider... very detailed.

hazel
15th May 2009, 09:25 AM
seems like it's highly recommended. i think about it. thanks