PDA

View Full Version : washing of women's undergarment

lion
22nd April 2009, 02:19 PM
my wife has been complaining about me not helping in washing her under garments even though it's only throwing them into the washing machine and not even want to help keep and fold them.

does any of you guys has these problem. what do you tell your wife?

to me is basically i'm being brought up that women's undergarments cannot be washed together with men's clothes and men cannot touch women's undergarment as it will bring bad luck to them.

lion want some peace....

happylalapo
24th April 2009, 09:38 PM
ha! ha! ha!

Lion you sure have problem.......

What is wrong with throwing them into the washer?
Your argument makes no logical sense..... get out of the old traditional mind....... supertitious.

lion
25th April 2009, 10:55 AM
happylalapo, i'm sure you are a woman.

i want some male voices please.

women sure think i'm talking rubbish here.

men, please help...

lion want some justice.....

eileenlim
19th May 2009, 02:29 PM
lion, where don't you try 1 month helping your wife with the undergarments and see if you really bad luck.

personally i think it's all about supertitious. what religion are you? it also voice down to your religion too.

my dad believes in buddistism, he don't wash under garments but he won't mind helping to keep them and even bring to my room.

lion
21st May 2009, 09:14 AM
xiao ask me to risk my luck with the under garments.... NO WAY...

i'm a buddhist and you know lar quite supertitious better to be safe then sorry...

it seems like the forumers here are mainly women... where are the boys...

lion needs some male justice...

usentians
22nd May 2009, 04:29 PM
i think is not so much on religion, is the way we are brought up since young.

in my opinion, both husband and wife should share the housework
whether which parties wash the undergarment is not important.

btw, since you are already married to your wife, does it really matters
if you wash or help to fold the undergarments :confused:

anyway, there is no right or wrong .... matter of compromise :)

lion
23rd May 2009, 08:29 AM
true lar....
but i'm being brought up like that leh.... since my wife already nag at me over this for so long liao then leave it lor... but i do help her on other chores lor like sweep and mop and bath the pet is my weekly duty lor...

lion is a good houseband...

Ah Boy
25th May 2009, 04:54 PM
Brudder you are already very good. Still got help with housework. BUT no way we mess with our luck! Washing underwear?! bah

lion
5th June 2009, 03:24 PM
yar lor, see men's talk different. ah boy understand me. luck cannot play play one....

thanks hor brudder ah boy....

lion likes brudder boy hoo...hoo...hoo..ray....

matchstick
5th June 2009, 06:01 PM
ya lor, lion i suppport you. Washing undergarment is a simple chore. Women can do it themselve. Why want to make life difficult for men.

lion
16th June 2009, 04:14 PM
yeahhhhh!!!! cheers to another brudder matchstick.

happylalapo
23rd June 2009, 06:26 AM
can see there are 3 Male Chauvinistic Pigs. Here!

lion
2nd July 2009, 10:42 AM
males have their own opinion are called MCP. ladies can voice their opinions men cannot lar. not fair leh..

lion seek justice for men..

usentians
3rd July 2009, 02:17 PM
i'm wondering what will happen if women wash, keep and fold men's under garments .... hahaha :D

lion
4th July 2009, 08:40 AM
oh that's women's responsibility to do that. you mean your mom dont' do that?

lion is puzzle by usentians' remarks..

eileenlim
25th August 2009, 01:45 PM
oh that's women's responsibility to do that. you mean your mom dont' do that?

lion is puzzle by usentians' remarks..

omg mcp....

pity your wife

lion
28th August 2009, 11:12 AM
hey eileenlim,

cannot say i'm mcp hor. i help my wife in her chores as well. just that certain traditions that has been passed down must keep. there bound to be certain reasons for. i'm a mommy's boy, my mom said not good for me means not good. heehhheee..

lion is good to wife and obedient to mommy tooo...

hoclara
21st December 2009, 11:29 AM
as woman... i dont feel that there is an issue with who washes or folds the under garments. to keep peace and joy in the homes, we share the chores and alternate the duties. there dont seem to be any problems for years... maybe because im not superstitious :D

lion
23rd April 2010, 03:51 PM
living in one roof is about accomodating to each other good and bad habits. if all happy then no worries lor.

lion is happy go lucky....

fwong93
26th April 2010, 10:57 AM
hahahahah! tHIS topic super farnie....but i know better than to get into an argument about men and women....i dun wanna get into trouble or else can quarrel until forever! LOLLL

lion
26th April 2010, 02:15 PM
yar true i have learnt never to argue with your wifey, you will get not end.

lion love peace making...