PDA

View Full Version : fruits juices

irng
24th April 2009, 02:51 PM
i love fruit juices. i tried brands like marigold etc but find that it's too sweet even though it says 100% sugar free. until i tried naturels (i hope i get the brand correct) and i fall in love it. it's simply natural though the price is double but i think worth it.

hazel
25th April 2009, 12:33 PM
if you really like juices, blend them yourself is the best. the freshest... truly no sweetener.

duffyduck
29th May 2009, 11:11 AM
some said taking the fruit will be better... as some parts/fibers are discarded during the juicing process. Another saying is that nutrients are easier to be absorped when one drinks the juice.

mm... I think it'll be better if the whole fruits including the skins are being juiced... then nothing will be lost!

irng
29th May 2009, 11:59 AM
what duffy said sounds logical.

the best is to have a mixture of juice and whole fruits. to be kaisu.

kwee34
29th December 2009, 11:20 AM
instead of drinking juices, just eat the fruit. the benefits that u are afraid of losing will not be lost. safest and easiest bet if u ask me

routristan
30th December 2009, 11:03 AM
Fruit juice can help the body by supplying it with antioxidants that will help prevent many types of cancer. It can also help the heart by preventing cardiovascular disease. Fruit juice contains many vitamins and minerals that help contribute to the overall health and functioning of the body.

irng
4th August 2010, 11:33 AM
yes isn't it same as whole fruits. it provides the same nutrients right?

vincehu564
4th August 2010, 04:07 PM
i definitely think eating the whole fruit is better. but if you need something sweet to drink, of course it's better to go for fruit juice than, say, coke. but you must remember than to make fruit juice, if they don't add water, they will need to use more fruits. this means more calories, cos chances are, you don't eat 5 oranges at a time.

irng
4th August 2010, 05:05 PM
yar yar true. you probably need like 4 fruits to made a cup of juice.

a1c0l33n
7th October 2010, 01:21 PM
i also love fruit juice.. i usually squeeze it by myself if i have time or i'm in a mood to do it..:p

irng
8th October 2010, 07:32 AM
wah your quote very chim leh.

does it simply means if we eat more then we should that we become fat lor. :D