PDA

View Full Version : Miss the 1st Appointment

eileenlim
6th May 2009, 09:52 AM
what happen if we miss the 1st HDB appointment, do we need to queue all over again? what i mean is long wait or will we be given piority.

anit
8th May 2009, 11:10 AM
can change appointment but i don't think you will be given first priority but i guess you can request for a specific date lar but depends on whether the other party (seller or buyer) can or not.

lion
11th May 2009, 10:31 AM
but i heard from my agent friend that the date is allocated by HDB and you can change. anyway the best is to call HDB and check...

lion feels that the best answers is to get from the original source...

anit
13th May 2009, 11:55 AM
ask agent they sure said cannot one. they want everything chop chop finish so they can get commission fast fast. like what lion said best is to check with HDB directly.

anit
11th September 2009, 08:41 AM
ask agent they sure said cannot one. they want everything chop chop finish so they can get commission fast fast. like what lion said best is to check with HDB directly.

i ask my agent friend. she said can change as long as the date you want is available.

irng
14th September 2009, 08:38 AM
i ask my agent friend. she said can change as long as the date you want is available.

that's is also provided the other party (buyer / seller) is ok with your selected date.