PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in marriage?

Babyrie
13th May 2009, 10:24 PM
It is a tradition to get married. In today society with divorce rate rocketing and increasing every year, is marriage really that necessary?

Why marry?
Why can 2 person not be committed just by saying?
Is it a trend.... kind of like fashion?
Or peer pressure??

Is it necessary that 2 people in love - must get married?

Ha! ha! wants to hear some views....

anit
14th May 2009, 11:41 AM
to me marriage is just legal binding and does not gurantee eternal.

unless you want kids then the piece of paper helps. i'm sure you want your kids to have proper status.

how long can love last, eternally? maybe yes maybe not.

Curry Chicken
25th May 2009, 05:20 PM
Aiya, that piece of paper is certainly overrated. I don't think it affect kids much though. My good friend's parents are not married officially and he's fine with it. As long as there is love between both parents and their children, that's most important for any kid. I'm sure we all have seen parents who makes us wonder why the both of them are still together.

happylalapo
25th May 2009, 10:11 PM
I think in today modern day it is not so crucial anymore, but my parents time - it is important lor.

anit
11th June 2009, 08:33 AM
Aiya, that piece of paper is certainly overrated. I don't think it affect kids much though. My good friend's parents are not married officially and he's fine with it. As long as there is love between both parents and their children, that's most important for any kid. I'm sure we all have seen parents who makes us wonder why the both of them are still together.

but kids without legal parantage tends to be mocked by pals in their early childhood days. there might be negative effects on their growing up years. parents are ok, got paper no paper never mind.

happylalapo
23rd June 2009, 06:13 AM
but kids without legal parantage tends to be mocked by pals in their early childhood days. there might be negative effects on their growing up years. parents are ok, got paper no paper never mind.

It makes me wonder.... how on earth will they know? Or how on earth will others know??

How strange!

anit
2nd July 2009, 10:39 AM
yar hor true. but make sure both parents are responsible lor. don't half way give up on the kid