PDA

View Full Version : Town Council Cleaner

irng
14th July 2009, 08:56 AM
i was staying with my parents for a few days as my house was having a minor renovation.

i just wanted to compliment the block cleaners that the town council engaged. every morning without fail, you can hear the sweeping outside the corridor. then when you are leaving for work, you will see a friendly old uncle greeting you. he is the cleaner employed by town council. i used to stay in a HBD but i hardly see the cleaner sweeping the common corridor only the walk area below the block.

i truly aprreciate the old uncle for his commitment in keeping the area clean.

lion
17th July 2009, 01:53 PM
wah so good. but i must also say these days the ah neh hired by town council to do cleaning also quite responsible.

lion truly appreciate those people who make singapore clean...

ashmakton
21st December 2009, 11:37 AM
i was staying with my parents for a few days as my house was having a minor renovation.

i just wanted to compliment the block cleaners that the town council engaged. every morning without fail, you can hear the sweeping outside the corridor. then when you are leaving for work, you will see a friendly old uncle greeting you. he is the cleaner employed by town council. i used to stay in a HBD but i hardly see the cleaner sweeping the common corridor only the walk area below the block.

if im not wrong, they are supposed to clean the corridors too. the cleaner in my estate does that too. so its when he/she doesnt sweep up the corridors then its a problem.

irng
26th February 2010, 08:49 AM

no longer see the uncle. heard from my dad now is a old auntie whom you hardly see her. no more corridors sweeping but the void deck still looks fun