PDA

View Full Version : short term rental

hazel
21st August 2009, 09:05 AM
is it difficult to get a rental for a condo unit for 2 months only? heard that minimum stay is 3 months. looking for 1 at year end.

anit
10th September 2009, 01:39 PM
is it difficult to get a rental for a condo unit for 2 months only? heard that minimum stay is 3 months. looking for 1 at year end.

i think it will be difficult. i can't say don't have but really need time to search or maybe need to pay some premium price

HalcyonVI
14th September 2009, 07:03 PM
Maybe you can try the hotels? I heard hotels give discounts if you stay for long periods.

hazel
15th September 2009, 05:03 PM
Maybe you can try the hotels? I heard hotels give discounts if you stay for long periods.

hotels should be expensive. will not even want to consider 3 stars. 3 stars and above are not cheap. and the service apartments here are not cheap either.

milooi
24th September 2009, 03:04 PM
u can try your luck with some of the tenants who dont stay in their units but use the condos as a holiday retreat. they usually post their offers on a board at cold storage. cos that place is usually visited by the people in the upper class to buy groceries. go check that out

hazel
20th October 2009, 08:57 AM
u can try your luck with some of the tenants who dont stay in their units but use the condos as a holiday retreat. they usually post their offers on a board at cold storage. cos that place is usually visited by the people in the upper class to buy groceries. go check that out

ok cool. i heard about those cold storage pin board thingy but thought it's mainly tuition services, maid services etc.

milooi
20th October 2009, 11:35 AM
i think it depends on your luck. not all condo owners will put their place up for rent all the time. check form time to time. i remember seeing it so u never know. may get lucky one way or another