PDA

View Full Version : inconsiderate neighbours

anit
29th August 2009, 12:04 PM
i have a crazy neighbour who throws everything down the floor. packet of rice, used diapers and even used sanitary pad. now i wonder is there only 1 crazy neighbours or many.

irng
31st August 2009, 04:44 PM
well i think this is a common problem in HDB especially old estates.

my sister has a neighbour below her whose wife is a teacher but both husband and wife is crazy. they shouted valguarlities on my sister for pulling her chairs and shoot black ink on their laundry.

come on there is nothing wrong with pulling chairs when you want to sit. it's unavoidable.

i remember there was once we will playing mahjong during CNY at 8pm+, the husband came up and asked us to stop, my sis said they did not do anything wrong and the noise is control cos we only have one table and moreover it's not late. my sis told him if he can't even take the slightest noise then move to landed property. don't have to worry his neighbour upstairs create noise.

there are really all sort of crazy people out there but no choice that's society.

anit
4th September 2009, 09:30 AM
yar i think it's unavoidable but as along as they do not cos harm or much distress to neighbours we can still live with it.

talking about the neighbour that throwed sanitary pad, there was once i saw a notice pasted on the life lobby asking the person who throws the sanitary pad to be considerate, people are watching and know who they are.

i doubt this work in fact it did not work. if these people are in their sober mind they would would not have done that.

anyway i suspect is one of the 3 sisters. there are these 3 sisters who are intellectually disabled. i suspect is from them. besides sanitary pad, this person also throws bay soiled baby diapers.

myong406
2nd October 2009, 12:10 PM
my goodness...

really sounds like u got it bad. taking matters into yoour own hands is never a good idea. so i think u should either call the cops or get HDB to help u settle things with the pesky neighbour. . .

i hope all turns out well for u. . .

anit
2nd October 2009, 02:02 PM
my goodness...

really sounds like u got it bad. taking matters into yoour own hands is never a good idea. so i think u should either call the cops or get HDB to help u settle things with the pesky neighbour. . .

i hope all turns out well for u. . .

you tell hdb also no use. they also don't know who throw unless someone know who lar.

i'm use to it liao but worst thing is that the place is a common walk way from carpark so usually alot of people walk there just hope that these inconsiderate people will not harm drop their rubbish and hurt someone. imagine a used sanitary pad drop on your head

myong406
2nd October 2009, 03:36 PM
sounds really bad. maybe u can talk to the MP or something. thats a very terrible thing for the neighbours to do. which estate is that anyway?

anit
20th October 2009, 12:18 PM
sounds really bad. maybe u can talk to the MP or something. thats a very terrible thing for the neighbours to do. which estate is that anyway?

i personally did not do anything lar but i'm sure some of my neighbours do cos like i mentioned i saw notices being pasted by housing board. but no use leh yesterday i just saw a packet of rice landed.

my boyfriend always ask me to look up before i walk that pave just to be sure. anyway it's bedok area.

vincehu564
4th January 2010, 03:23 PM
i personally did not do anything lar but i'm sure some of my neighbours do cos like i mentioned i saw notices being pasted by housing board. but no use leh yesterday i just saw a packet of rice landed.

my boyfriend always ask me to look up before i walk that pave just to be sure. anyway it's bedok area.

thats considered killer litter right? the authorities should do something about it. U made a report about this yet?

anit
4th March 2010, 11:17 AM
i did not made a report but my dad said someone has made a report to town council.

just last week i was nearly hit by a sanitary pad, fortunately my bf has the habit of looking up and saw the pad being throw out and he shouted at me to move and it landed next to me. imagine it hit me. i will be very sauy...

sosnanny
28th May 2017, 04:30 PM
Many old ppl had dementia still thought of th kampong days feeding the chicken, throwing rice to feed the birds.
To avoid inconsiderate neighbor either you had to stay on the top floor or send your clothes to a laundry service.