PDA

View Full Version : where to get loan comparision?

cookies
16th September 2009, 08:39 AM
is there a website or agent that helps to compare the latest loan available out there?

Curry Chicken
29th November 2009, 08:29 PM
Doesn't MyHappyHouse provide this service :confused:

cookies
30th November 2009, 08:38 AM
yar but no chart leh. i was hoping to get a chart for comparision without going through their consultant first. i just want to look see first don't want to trouble them lar.

hoclara
15th December 2009, 03:54 PM
i dont think there's a chart out there. tried searching. this chart could be very useful though

routristan
16th December 2009, 02:22 PM
yar but no chart leh. i was hoping to get a chart for comparision without going through their consultant first. i just want to look see first don't want to trouble them lar.

i think the availability of the chart will make those agents lose their importance. then no one will need to go to them. im sure, the agents are the ones with the charts. they use that to help their clients compare during consultation

cookies
17th December 2009, 09:37 AM
ha true also. this is their rice bowl. no enquiry = no rice. but then consumer point of view is not ready don't want to enquire wait kana pester. for me, i want want to look see only not serious.

routristan
17th December 2009, 10:15 AM
ha true also. this is their rice bowl. no enquiry = no rice. but then consumer point of view is not ready don't want to enquire wait kana pester. for me, i want want to look see only not serious.

then i think u shld look for a friend who does this sort of work. worst case, just do the checking and sourcing yoursefl... very troublesome but valuable info nonetheless

cookies
17th December 2009, 04:04 PM
ask friend worst ah... more paiseh is not serious. never mind lar..

routristan
18th December 2009, 10:56 AM
ask friend worst ah... more paiseh is not serious. never mind lar..

lol. i agree. since not so urgent just leave it 1st. when really need then go hunting for it. but in the mean time, if you are really free and have time to spare, just go source out the various offers. then can share info with me ;)

vosiez
25th March 2010, 12:21 PM
i think that kind of chart will be v hard to maintain coz the home loan products are always changing.. so the chart will be v time consuming to keep up-to-date :p maybe tat's y can't find any?

cookies
26th March 2010, 11:24 AM
hahahah true. haiya when need then search lor. just that sometimes i kapo just want to know the market.