PDA

View Full Version : Which phone is best for . . .

routristan
23rd September 2009, 11:53 AM
over the recent months, i have been very 'tech-y', spending a lot of time on my computer, on Facebook, Twitter etc. The thing is, i only do this at home. i want to go mobile. whats the mobile phone for me to do this? on top of that, what are the good plans to sign up for such activities? Those who have such phones/plans do give feedback.

irng
24th September 2009, 08:45 AM
over the recent months, i have been very 'tech-y', spending a lot of time on my computer, on Facebook, Twitter etc. The thing is, i only do this at home. i want to go mobile. whats the mobile phone for me to do this? on top of that, what are the good plans to sign up for such activities? Those who have such phones/plans do give feedback.

hey, i'm using samsung omnia and this is my first pda phone so i can't really compare the user-friendliness with the rest. i'm with starhub. when i bought this phone last month, it came with a data plan promotion when i need to pay additional $5 on top of my normal mobile plan. the good thing about it is anything that is with windows live is FOC. this would mean i can turn on my msn the whole day without paying a single cent. it comes with a downloadable GPS with is really useful when i'm on the road.

coming back to the $5 top up, that is only for a max download of 10MB, anything more then that will be chargable at i think $0.32 up to a maximum of $30+ despite the amount of downloads.

routristan
14th December 2009, 12:26 PM
hey, i'm using samsung omnia and this is my first pda phone so i can't really compare the user-friendliness with the rest. i'm with starhub. when i bought this phone last month, it came with a data plan promotion when i need to pay additional $5 on top of my normal mobile plan. the good thing about it is anything that is with windows live is FOC. this would mean i can turn on my msn the whole day without paying a single cent. it comes with a downloadable GPS with is really useful when i'm on the road.

coming back to the $5 top up, that is only for a max download of 10MB, anything more then that will be chargable at i think $0.32 up to a maximum of $30+ despite the amount of downloads.

thx thx thx... i finally bought the samsung omnia! :D

nickycboy
15th December 2009, 04:15 PM
i personally feel that iphone is the best. even now, there's the new version, iphone 3Gs

fwong93
16th December 2009, 02:25 PM
i personally feel that iphone is the best. even now, there's the new version, iphone 3Gs

totally agree with you. the iphone is like the best invention ever. i waited so long to get my hands on the 3GS. really worth it. everyone should get it i think. :rolleyes:

webguru24x7
15th October 2010, 06:01 PM
Samsung Epic 46 (sprint)
The Samsung Epic 46 is a multimedia phone with plenty of features, in recent times Samsung has really come up with many good high end phones, Motorola has also come up with some promising options.

--------------
GE refrigerators (http://www.hhgregg.com/SubCatalog.asp?SID=n&CatalogID=436)

irng
20th December 2010, 04:12 PM
but many said that samsung is using android which might be easy to use. any comments about that?

cookies
22nd December 2010, 05:17 PM
Android is a lighter platform for users. N with it's popularity it will soon over take windows phone.