PDA

View Full Version : Partitioning and wall-breaking

fwong93
23rd September 2009, 12:36 PM
i lived in my current flat for over 20 years already. now i want to do a massive revamp. i have a spare room that is unoccupied and im thinking of breaking down the wall to make the hall larger. i also had another idea to partition the hall to create another room. are these two things allowed to be done? i have no intention to rent out any space in my home.

nickycboy
24th September 2009, 11:55 AM
hey, i also had the same idea at one time. didnt know whether to go through with it or not. let me know how yours turns out then maybe after hearing your feedback i will get my home a new look too :)

irng
25th September 2009, 11:33 AM
i lived in my current flat for over 20 years already. now i want to do a massive revamp. i have a spare room that is unoccupied and im thinking of breaking down the wall to make the hall larger. i also had another idea to partition the hall to create another room. are these two things allowed to be done? i have no intention to rent out any space in my home.

i don't understand why do you want to break down your bedroom wall to make a larger hall then you also want to partition the hall up to make into another room. isn't it back to square one.

thisislizzie
22nd March 2010, 12:18 AM
I think the hall will look much bigger?

irng
22nd March 2010, 08:02 AM
huh i don't understand how much the hall will look bigger with the tearing and building of another room.