PDA

View Full Version : paintings and fengshui

hoclara
23rd September 2009, 05:24 PM
i have paintings that depict scenes of paradise and others that show images of people and animals. are there any repurcussions for using them under the practices of fengshui? i am not very familiar with the code of the believers of fengshui and i dont want to do anything bad for my own fengshui. any particular place i should hang my paintings? i live in a HDB apartment.

hazel
24th September 2009, 04:31 PM
i have paintings that depict scenes of paradise and others that show images of people and animals. are there any repurcussions for using them under the practices of fengshui? i am not very familiar with the code of the believers of fengshui and i dont want to do anything bad for my own fengshui. any particular place i should hang my paintings? i live in a HDB apartment.

ha i always believe if you believe in fengshui then go all out to it. otherwise don't even try it.

from what you said, it seems like you believe it. there are some self-studied fengshui book available in news stands. my mom always buy i think her name is called lily oon or something. but to be very safe, it better to have the master to come by your house.

myong406
28th December 2009, 02:10 PM
having a fengshui expert come to the house is quite costly. they will make u pay the price. look at books 1st before jumping to one. furthermore, there's the internet. google it too, for good measure

ashmakton
29th December 2009, 11:10 AM
Take this for an idea. Like they all believe, placing a Phoenix, the legendary bird that rises from its own ashes, in the Fame & Glory corner has always shown great results. Fallen idols have often gone beyond even their earlier heights thanks to the image of the Phoenix. This Phoenix is special. The master has gone beyond the restriction of single Phoenix. Here he has a cluster of immortal birds, generating one another. The Feng Shui effect is mind blowing.

fwong93
30th December 2009, 10:51 AM
In Feng Shui, different sectors wall paintings are used to activate the chi energy level of that sector through right colours paintings suitable to the direction of the home and work place.

All Feng Shui paintings are having hidden messages to convey which we declare or exhibit by placing the wall paintings. We are affected by visible and invisible energy which prevailing in our surrounding environment. We are affected by psychological level through the right or wrong paintings. In Feng Shui, when you place the wrong paintings on the wrong direction which highly affect to your health, wealth and well being. Wrong paintings convey wrong messages. What you see is perceived and affects to your personal spirit and enthusiasm.