PDA

View Full Version : beatles - RockBand

milooi
25th September 2009, 11:10 AM
im a big fan of the beatles and im sure many of you are fans just like me. the recent release of the video game RockBand(beatles) got me really excited. any one of u own this game or know anyone who owns it? i want to know whether its a 'star buy'

cookies
15th October 2009, 12:42 PM
im a big fan of the beatles and im sure many of you are fans just like me. the recent release of the video game RockBand(beatles) got me really excited. any one of u own this game or know anyone who owns it? i want to know whether its a 'star buy'

seems exciting. wat is the game about?

routristan
16th October 2009, 10:47 AM
heard of the game called 'guitar hero'? its a video game where players can use 'fake' guitars, drumsets, microphones to play the songs. they will follow notes and lyrics on the screen.

for the beatles Rock Band, the concept is the same but the songs are mostly from the beatles. not sure if they have other tracks on the game though

vincehu564
14th December 2009, 11:19 AM
looks like there aren't many fans of gaming here. if there were, this forum would be so much fun. anyway, guitar hero rocks!

nickycboy
15th December 2009, 04:22 PM
gamers!

check out guitar hero 5, band hero too. adds a lot of fun to your evenings

awaraorat
11th November 2019, 10:43 PM
I contend that The Beatles created or popularized pop rock. Before them popular music was basically pop music, but you could say some like Elvis Presley were rock (some of his songs). The Beatles mixed more of rock into their pop although their songs ranged from almost pure rock to almost pure pop. What is popular today would not be considered pop rock to people like me who grew up in the 60s and 70s. There is very little rock in popular music today.