PDA

View Full Version : financial planning advice

routristan
29th September 2009, 12:39 PM
im thinking of joining the people who work as financial planners. which should i join, prudential, aia, great eastern, manulife? those who are in this line or know any1 who is already in it, pls give me some advice

irng
12th October 2009, 11:09 AM
im thinking of joining the people who work as financial planners. which should i join, prudential, aia, great eastern, manulife? those who are in this line or know any1 who is already in it, pls give me some advice

i think whichever you join, it's good to understand the packages that each individual firm offers. most important has a good leader that can guide you. financial planning is difficult. you are liable for your clients money.

routristan
12th October 2009, 01:47 PM
what do you mean by packages? is that the plans that the company offers to clients?

i also know that i must take a test of some sort. like an econs/maths test. anyone been through that before? tips pls :D im thinking of signing with manulife

irng
13th October 2009, 08:54 AM
what do you mean by packages? is that the plans that the company offers to clients?

i also know that i must take a test of some sort. like an econs/maths test. anyone been through that before? tips pls :D im thinking of signing with manulife

hehe yar i meant plans. sorry i can't help. my hubby usually does all the financial planning.

routristan
13th October 2009, 11:27 AM
dont worry abt it. thx for giving some valuable feedback though. better than nothing.

btw, is ur husband a financial planner with any of the agencies?

nickycboy
14th December 2009, 11:25 AM
going in the financial planning line is very though. but if you can do it, thats great. i find that now is no longer a good idea to join cos its kinda 'out dated' and a lot of people have a planner already or are simply not interested. good luck to ya anyway :)

routristan
16th December 2009, 02:20 PM
going in the financial planning line is very though. but if you can do it, thats great. i find that now is no longer a good idea to join cos its kinda 'out dated' and a lot of people have a planner already or are simply not interested. good luck to ya anyway :)

thx... im going thru the tests now. hopefully i can make it through and become successful.

irng
17th December 2009, 08:09 AM
wah that's fast, put into action liao. all the best huh.

routristan
17th December 2009, 10:21 AM
wah that's fast, put into action liao. all the best huh.

:D i will do my best. thx

richangel11
7th May 2011, 11:31 PM
PMB International
Connecting the World's Capital with American Opportunities

Say Goodbye to 2% & Say Hello to 8-12% Annual Returns !

PMB International is leading expert to find you low-risk/
high yield investment opportunities backed by real property in first trust deed position!

Visit our site today if you're ready to stop losing and begin winning bigger and better returns !

Learn to Earn More Today!

irng
8th September 2011, 06:20 PM
:D i will do my best. thx

routristan passed liao boh, successful liao boh

jayme
27th September 2011, 01:36 PM
I am a newbie in the field of financial investment I don't know much about the risk factors involved. And I want to know that Is it possible for people to really make a considerable profit using Mutual funds.

irng
27th September 2011, 06:07 PM
huh what you trying to say?

you are saying got risk but possible to make $?

steavejbs
13th December 2011, 03:00 PM
Financial planning advice can helps to make the most of your money, plan for the future and ensure you meet all your financial goals along the way. We put a strong emphasis on the financial planning process through all business transacted. It is our belief that in order to assess your needs sufficiently it is essential to have all the facts first.

irng
13th December 2011, 03:43 PM
so how should 1 start?