PDA

View Full Version : where to find those old kopi thiam stuff

irng
2nd October 2009, 08:51 AM
i'm looking for those retro kopi thiam kopi cup and saucer, you knoe those very small cup type

vincehu564
2nd October 2009, 12:47 PM
u cant try shops at chinatown point.

another good place would be fu lu shou cplx and the areas around there, at rochor

irng
13th October 2009, 10:37 AM
u cant try shops at chinatown point.

another good place would be fu lu shou cplx and the areas around there, at rochor

can't find those at fu lu shou area but managed to get them at joo chiat. bought 4 pieces of those small coffee cups and saucers (those old kopi thiam style coffee cups).

i used 2 to display in my cabinet an the other for use cos my hubby like coffee in those small cups as he said the amount of coffee is just right.

vincehu564
13th October 2009, 01:17 PM
really? none at fu lu shou?

oh man. sory for the wrong info. i could have sworn i saw them there. glad u managed to get what u were lookin for.

irng
20th October 2009, 10:21 AM
really? none at fu lu shou?

oh man. sory for the wrong info. i could have sworn i saw them there. glad u managed to get what u were lookin for.

hehehe no worries, maybe i did not look carefully. i was there on course so was browsing thru some of the shops during lunch but did not notice any.

kwee34
30th December 2009, 11:14 AM
looks like im not the only one who has good taste. the old style of drinking tea still is the best and its just great that they still sell them in stores today.

saycathy
28th February 2010, 02:40 PM
looks like im not the only one who has good taste. the old style of drinking tea still is the best and its just great that they still sell them in stores today.

hmmm do u guys know if near bras brasah there got sell too?

irng
1st March 2010, 11:12 AM
no leh.... i thought bras basah sells more of stationary and book rather then pots and pans. heheheh..

Ah Boy
1st March 2010, 01:27 PM
Check out Siang Huat along Temple Street!