PDA

View Full Version : laptop

milooi
6th October 2009, 03:56 PM
this is for the MAC users out there.

u guys have made the switch from a com that runs on windows to one that is made by APPLE.

did u have any problems while making the switch? can u tell me what they were so that i can prepare myself before i finally purchase a MAC for myself.

thx

myong406
7th October 2009, 04:29 PM
i dont own a mac but i think u will surely have problems trying to adapt to the new functions of the mac when u switch. my advice would be to stick to windows formatted coms but buy a good one.

if u really wanna switch then u have to be ready for many frustrations that await

cookies
8th October 2009, 08:52 AM
i dont own a mac but i think u will surely have problems trying to adapt to the new functions of the mac when u switch. my advice would be to stick to windows formatted coms but buy a good one.

if u really wanna switch then u have to be ready for many frustrations that await

i think it's all about adapting. once you are use to the keys and functions you are fine.

but what the reasons why are you want to use mac. do you work on designs and view alot of creative files.

milooi
8th October 2009, 12:23 PM
cookies, i do a lot of designing work with photoshop, flash and inDesign. do a little bit of video editing too. but thats not the reason i wanna swap. i think the MAC looks pretty awesome. gives itself a professional face :)

u own a MAC?

cookies
8th October 2009, 03:29 PM
cookies, i do a lot of designing work with photoshop, flash and inDesign. do a little bit of video editing too. but thats not the reason i wanna swap. i think the MAC looks pretty awesome. gives itself a professional face :)

u own a MAC?

i don't own a mac. if this is the case mac will be good for you. but i think mac has improved their user interface quite abit so it's just a matter of adapting.

milooi
8th October 2009, 05:24 PM
thx cookies. i guess i shld not have a problem then. since its just a matter of adapting. i'll get my hands on a MAC very soon :D

lilzee
21st February 2010, 08:47 PM
I just switched to Mac about nearly a month ago, pretty good.. U will be able to get used to the interface in no time!

cookies
11th March 2010, 03:13 PM
see like what i told milooi. it's all about adapting

webguru24x7
14th October 2010, 08:32 PM
see like what i told milooi. it's all about adapting

cookies
15th October 2010, 12:45 PM
why you copy me :confused: