PDA

View Full Version : Creative Living 2007 @ expo

muffin
6th August 2007, 12:09 AM
Just to share, there is a interior design show @ expo from from yesterday to next sunday, maybe can go and take a look. Cheers

dodgy dog
17th August 2007, 03:16 PM
Thanks for that muffin. Gotten some ideas from the exhibition but quite hard to find the right designer. They can promise the sky but not sure actually how many can deliver. The directory listing here gives some idea of reliability but would be good if there were more input.

HL36
25th September 2007, 02:51 AM
Thanks for that muffin. Gotten some ideas from the exhibition but quite hard to find the right designer. They can promise the sky but not sure actually how many can deliver. The directory listing here gives some idea of reliability but would be good if there were more input.

Yup, I seen the expo also but keena feel what propose and quote are not realistic and pricy. I'm not keen for so much feature design and make the place so crampy and spending money for asethetic than usable things. In fact, my personal opinion about expo is more of hard selling that's all. Most design seem repeated with some amendment that's all.