PDA

View Full Version : Online shopping

vincehu564
10th November 2009, 03:18 PM
Hi people, Im just wondering if you guys have any online shops to share ? Especially those with Vpost and stuff, I think we can get some things cheaper ?

Hope i can get some help here and perhaps lighten things up a little bit in HappyHouse. Thx for sharing by the way.

fwong93
11th November 2009, 12:15 PM
just sharing. can check out Karmaloop (http://www.karmaloop.com)
Its not a local website but the range of products they have is pretty comprehensive.

irng
12th November 2009, 10:22 AM
Hi people, Im just wondering if you guys have any online shops to share ? Especially those with Vpost and stuff, I think we can get some things cheaper ?

Hope i can get some help here and perhaps lighten things up a little bit in HappyHouse. Thx for sharing by the way.

any particular range of products you are looking for? eg apparels or home products?

vincehu564
12th November 2009, 11:30 AM
irng,

im looking for anything in particular. but i just wanna shop without leaving home :D have u got any good online stores that u know of? im basically looking for clothes and maybe electronic gadgets too. . . if there are other stores that u know that sell other stuff, tell me too. i dont mind browsing thru them. thx

irng
1st June 2010, 05:01 PM
actually i'm don't shop online cos i'm a person who needs to see the actual product before buying. cos shopping is experience for me. also for apparels and shoes, often the design and sizes turned out not to my liking. partly also blame on my odd body shape. need to wear and see.