View Full Version : plumber & electrician

11th November 2009, 05:54 PM
need a plumber to clear a choked kitchen urgently.preferably honest and reliable.

the last one i used cost me a whopping $200!

And he didn't have to use anything except some cable. So he is more expensive per minute than a consultation with my specialist doctor.


ps. i would need an honest electrician too

18th November 2009, 03:24 PM
using the metal wire or drain powder itself is not efficent to clear the kitchen chokage as it is normally cause by the deposit of fats from our cooking that harden.

get one stick like bamboo poles, insert into the drainage and knock it a few time to break the deposit. Then bend a steel spoon to an elbow shape and fit it onto the bamboo stick and scoop up the deposit.

the blockage is at the elbow of the sanitary pipe, so try to feel the hole.

try it, see whether it works for you

26th November 2009, 11:51 AM
i second what hoclara says. it does work. tried it before =)