PDA

View Full Version : Reliable Private Driving Instructor?

milooi
17th November 2009, 11:23 AM
Hi everyone out there. does anyone know where to find the above-mentioned that charges reasonable rates and provides fetch and send service?

Nowadays i realised that most private driving instructors are not very reliable, unfriendly and gives sub-standard lessons.

Any help greatly appreciated.

vincehu564
17th November 2009, 11:31 AM
Actually the best is if u can find those instructors that do freelancing instead of registering with a private school. i always feel that all those schools are a of rip-off

myong406
31st December 2009, 11:08 AM
i took my lessons at ubi. had the same instructor for all my lessons. better that way. so he knows my progress and teaches me a lot better. passed on the 1st try :)

milooi
4th January 2010, 11:04 AM
thanks thanks. i think i finally know what i want now. gonna sign up with one of the driving schools. there's only 3 right? bukit batok, ssdc and ubi

myong406
4th January 2010, 12:23 PM
thanks thanks. i think i finally know what i want now. gonna sign up with one of the driving schools. there's only 3 right? bukit batok, ssdc and ubi

i recommend u go to the one at ubi and get the instructor by the name of ibrahim. nice guy and a very good teacher too

cookies
5th April 2010, 04:25 PM
i still think learn driving better to go with the school. you will pass faster. don't know why but for some reason or so unless like some students who really no cut for driving at all.

i have a friend that learnt driving at canada, took test for more then 10 times still can't pass. this kind i think it's better to be chauffeur around.