PDA

View Full Version : Wall mounted fans

milooi
24th November 2009, 12:11 PM
does anyone know where i can purchase those wall mounted fans? not those normal KDK type. looking for a bit bigger size fan, and is powerful to provide cooling air, so the room wont be too stuffy.

cookies
25th November 2009, 08:49 AM
you mean those stainless steel type for industrial use? why do you need such a hugh fan is it's for home use. i'm using a sony wall mounted for my bedroom which is good enough to cool the room.

milooi
25th November 2009, 11:03 AM
i suppose i like it cooler than usual. it tends to get very warm and stuffy. so nothing better than a massive fan to help turn down the heat.

cookies
26th November 2009, 08:34 AM
i thought it will be noisy and eye sore to have such a big fan. anyway you like it then it's ok. where to buy, i'm not too sure but i thought i do saw it at giant. you probably want to check it out

milooi
26th November 2009, 10:45 AM
thanks cookies...

i'll go down to a giant outlet this weekend

myong406
26th November 2009, 11:41 AM
Just for your info, if u compare KDK & Panasonic, the design looks identical except for its Brand/Logo. But in terms of price, it is abt $20 difference. I have the feeling that they are from the same manufacturer.just like Hyundai & Coby DVD players.

I always buy KDK, it lasts you for years.got a box one since 1989 & still working good. u can look at the Table top types at about $80 each instead of the standing one which cost about $180 each. Only difference is the height is adjustable & with remote ones cost another $20 or $30 more.

milooi
10th December 2009, 05:35 PM
Just for your info, if u compare KDK & Panasonic, the design looks identical except for its Brand/Logo. But in terms of price, it is abt $20 difference. I have the feeling that they are from the same manufacturer.just like Hyundai & Coby DVD players.

I always buy KDK, it lasts you for years.got a box one since 1989 & still working good. u can look at the Table top types at about $80 each instead of the standing one which cost about $180 each. Only difference is the height is adjustable & with remote ones cost another $20 or $30 more.

hey hey... thats some valuable information. thx so much. i settled for a panasonic one. i paid about $89 for it. not that bad. the power of the wind is fantastic.

lilzee
31st March 2010, 12:18 AM
wow okay, thanks alot for your info.. was thinking of getting a ceiling fan for my rooms too!

cookies
31st March 2010, 11:02 AM
i still prefer ceiling fan as it's does not take up space.