PDA

View Full Version : New Website, New Forum!

mhhouse
2nd December 2009, 06:13 PM
Welcome everyone to the new forum! We hope you like the new look. If you have any comments or feedback, drop us a post here :)

cookies
3rd December 2009, 08:09 AM
oh, i prefer the look and feel of this so much. did not realised that my happying house was going thru a revamp until i was trying to log in but was redirected.

well the only set-back i encounter so far is that from this page i can't go back the home page. this forum seems to be running it on it own, there is no option to go back home page to read up news and updates.

myong406
3rd December 2009, 10:33 AM
oh, i prefer the look and feel of this so much. did not realised that my happying house was going thru a revamp until i was trying to log in but was redirected.

well the only set-back i encounter so far is that from this page i can't go back the home page. this forum seems to be running it on it own, there is no option to go back home page to read up news and updates.

i like the new look so much. very pleasing on the eye. i had problems earlier but glad its all over now. time to get things started :)

vincehu564
3rd December 2009, 05:56 PM
the new look of The Home Look rocks :)

happylalapo
3rd December 2009, 11:56 PM
I am so happy to see the new look....... so cool! so creative! vibrant new look!

Congratulations!!!

myong406
4th December 2009, 11:51 AM
Welcome everyone to the new forum! We hope you like the new look. If you have any comments or feedback, drop us a post here :)

myong406 likes this post :)

i guess im a facebook addict, lol!