PDA

View Full Version : Gift for a guy

hoclara
10th December 2009, 05:25 PM
my boyfriend's birthday is around the corner. we've been together for about 7 years now. i need some help in deciding on what gift to get him. it would help if you guys could just pop in a few ideas for me in this thread please.

he's in his 20s and loves sports and exercise. hmmm, he's quite IT savvy too. hopefully this brief description can aid you guys to give me tips. thanks a million :D

milooi
11th December 2009, 11:20 AM
maybe u can get him an exercise ornament. something he can use to keep in shape. since u say he likes to workout. i dont think he'll take it in a negative light since he shld already be fit by now

happylalapo
11th December 2009, 10:03 PM
get him an iphone

milooi
14th December 2009, 11:10 AM
get him an iphone

i totally agree. i could use the new iphone 3GS anytime :D

hoclara
14th December 2009, 11:12 AM
thx happylappo. how much is the iphone?

any other ideas from everyone else?

routristan
21st December 2009, 11:56 AM
now there's iphone 3Gs. hope u didnt buy the gift yet... get the new one instead. as for other gift ideas... a simple t-shirt or fashion item will serve you well. maybe a gaming system can work too. a nice short getaway will surprise him and surely make a happy birthday too

hoclara
22nd December 2009, 10:55 AM
thx guys for all the feedback that you guys have given. i've decided on the iphone 3Gs. gonna upgrade my mobile phone plan to get it. i will also bring him out for dinner on top of that. hmm... maybe i will make him a birthday card too

nickycboy
4th January 2010, 02:27 PM
lucky guy. got a girlfriend who would go all out to make him happy. good luck to u 2 in your relationship.

hazel
5th March 2010, 12:44 PM
thx guys for all the feedback that you guys have given. i've decided on the iphone 3Gs. gonna upgrade my mobile phone plan to get it. i will also bring him out for dinner on top of that. hmm... maybe i will make him a birthday card too

yar i faced the same problem as well wondering what to get for him year after year, last year, i just brought him to bintan for a nite's trip and an shirt. that's it.