PDA

View Full Version : Bathtub advice

ashmakton
8th January 2010, 03:26 PM
Hey Home Lookers,

I just selected a flat and i'm going to start renovation soon and i'm thinking of installing a bathutb. Anyone has any recommendations of any good and cheap bathtub brands? Is it possible for me to pay $200 for a bathtub? Anyway what is the market rate for a normal bathutb with no jets?

milooi
8th January 2010, 04:17 PM
recently i also bought a bathtub for my new house. pretty small one. cost $200 plus without stopper. u can try looking for it at hoe kee.

nickycboy
12th January 2010, 02:37 PM
The bathtub you select should depend on which bathroom it will reside in and who will be using it. Whirlpool or jetted bathtubs, or two person tubs will be better suited for placement in a master suite, especially if there are small chidren in the household.

anit
14th January 2010, 08:10 AM
Hey Home Lookers,

I just selected a flat and i'm going to start renovation soon and i'm thinking of installing a bathutb. Anyone has any recommendations of any good and cheap bathtub brands? Is it possible for me to pay $200 for a bathtub? Anyway what is the market rate for a normal bathutb with no jets?

i used to have a bath tub in my parent's room but seriously no one uses it.

when my brother got his own house, he want to install one with jet but also not using now.

consider carefully first.

routristan
19th January 2010, 04:15 PM
i personally feel that a bath tub is not a 'must have'. it takes up so much space and its more than likely that u will end up showering in it most of the time. so maybe u may want to spent that money on a nice shower set up rather than a tub

ashmakton
22nd January 2010, 11:06 AM
really appreciate all the feedback. i finally decided to do away with the bath tub. instead, i'll take the advice of having a nice shower set up. thx all

anit
12th February 2010, 04:55 PM
i personally feel that a bath tub is not a 'must have'. it takes up so much space and its more than likely that u will end up showering in it most of the time. so maybe u may want to spent that money on a nice shower set up rather than a tub

i totally agree with routristan. if got outdoor space, a jazzucci might be good.

vincehu564
18th February 2010, 04:48 PM
actually showers can be really nice and relaxing too...cos nowadays got many types of water pressures...design also very stylo..like this http://www.bathroomandkitchenguide.com/Showers/7-contemporary-shower-designs.html

vincehu564
18th February 2010, 04:55 PM
oh ya, ashmakton, why not u post a photo to show us when your shower's ready :D

anit
19th February 2010, 04:14 PM
these are showers. i think they are good enough. nice and save space.

testarossa
23rd March 2010, 02:30 PM
recently i also bought a bathtub for my new house. pretty small one. cost $200 plus without stopper. u can try looking for it at hoe kee.

$200 bathtub?.. Hm can you please share some pics here? I just want to see it.. Thanks!

anit
24th March 2010, 10:44 AM
hahahah yar hor cheap right. maybe is for baby use only. hehehehehehe...