PDA

View Full Version : Acupuncture

milooi
1st March 2010, 12:21 PM
I need to lose weight! Anyone tried acupuncture to curb appetite? Is it effective??

hoclara
8th March 2010, 03:00 PM
Hahahaha...I dunno about that...but i heard you can try glucose control pills...regulate your sugar level throughout the day so that you won't feel so hungry throughout the day...can try from GNC...good luck!

cookies
9th March 2010, 07:53 AM
sometimes it's not because you hungry that's why you eat. at least that's for me. so curbing my appetite is no use cos i will still eat hahahah... people said sick will lose weight, i sick also eat alot hahahahha....

in fact i start going for steam bath regularly and applying those fats lost cream. it does help but slow. ask me to cut diet cannot leh very difficult.

milooi
9th March 2010, 11:57 AM
sometimes it's not because you hungry that's why you eat. at least that's for me. so curbing my appetite is no use cos i will still eat hahahah... people said sick will lose weight, i sick also eat alot hahahahha....

in fact i start going for steam bath regularly and applying those fats lost cream. it does help but slow. ask me to cut diet cannot leh very difficult.

Milooi! I 100% agree with what you said:D

I also find that eating a fruit or salad before a meal helps...so that I won't whack the whole plate when i eat...LOL

cookies
9th March 2010, 04:40 PM
hahahah no matter what lar i'm quite a glutton. eat fruit liao also eat. hahhaha....

iluvlife
15th March 2010, 11:34 AM
i have frens who tried those treatment that pokes you with needles... so far ya they lost 9kgs! But i think it's the food that they were told to eat that make them lost the weights... they were instructed to take lots of protein and veg with very little rice and staple food.

milooi
15th March 2010, 11:51 AM
i have frens who tried those treatment that pokes you with needles... so far ya they lost 9kgs! But i think it's the food that they were told to eat that make them lost the weights... they were instructed to take lots of protein and veg with very little rice and staple food.

really?? acupuncture?

ya, i think it's diet too...it's always the same advice, less carbo, more protein, fruits and vegetables...i hear drinking raw honey can stabilise your glucose level too..

cookies
12th April 2010, 10:42 AM
every slimming method has it's own benefits and side effects. i think diet and excercise is the most important.

i recently bought a nintendo wii. i hope this can help me to shed some kilos. hahahahah... combining entertainment into excercise.

milooi
16th April 2010, 11:51 AM
hahahaha...how does nintendo wii help? or u can try the para para sakura dance...u see all the ah beng and ah lian all skinny one they do this dance....

cookies
16th April 2010, 12:09 PM
frankly speaking i got no time to play also. every weekday after work so tired liao. my sis-in-law bought the dance mat leh. she also quite skinny. hahahah... but i don't want to be ah lian leh. hehehehhehe...