PDA

View Full Version : Exercise Shoes

hoclara
16th March 2010, 05:21 PM
Hiya girls,

Do you separate out your aerobics and running shoes? Lately I've been having pain in my right foot and I know it's because i've not been wearing proper exercise shoes. But the sales guy was telling me it's better to get two different track shoes because what's suitable for aerobics might not give enough cushion for jogging. hmmm, i thought like waste money. what do you think?

hazel
17th March 2010, 12:49 PM
shoes are very important to us. i will not compromise on cost to get a comfortable pair of shoes.

getting the right pair of shoes for the type of sports is important as the support works different at different parts. i used to have shoes for tennis, aerobics and running and they are never cheap. my current pair of running shoes costed me over $200 as i have a consultant to study my running paterns to get the right pair of shoes for me and it does really help me to run better and more comfortably.

don't save that money and get feet injure. you will suffer in the long run.

hoclara
17th March 2010, 05:32 PM
shoes are very important to us. i will not compromise on cost to get a comfortable pair of shoes.

getting the right pair of shoes for the type of sports is important as the support works different at different parts. i used to have shoes for tennis, aerobics and running and they are never cheap. my current pair of running shoes costed me over $200 as i have a consultant to study my running paterns to get the right pair of shoes for me and it does really help me to run better and more comfortably.

don't save that money and get feet injure. you will suffer in the long run.

You're right Hazel. Wow, you sound like you're very athletic...But somehow I'm quite unwilling to spend that kind of money on track shoes cos I find them quite ugly...LOL...but I guess bopian, cos I don't wanna end up having to see doctor due to the pain...

hazel
18th March 2010, 08:04 AM
actually i'm not atheletic but used to do alot of sports in my younger days hahahhahaa... but i do run occasionally now. so i only have a pair of good running shoes now. but even running shoes they have for track or for field.

hoclara
22nd March 2010, 03:26 PM
actually i'm not atheletic but used to do alot of sports in my younger days hahahhahaa... but i do run occasionally now. so i only have a pair of good running shoes now. but even running shoes they have for track or for field.

hahaha..so confusing right...anyways, i bought i wore my new nike shoes to aerobics that day and also tried it for running...so far so good...no more aches in my right foot, but my bum is a different matter :p

hazel
23rd March 2010, 12:14 PM
hahahah so seems like you need a right fit for your bum too huh.... ahahahahaha...

hoclara
24th March 2010, 04:22 PM
hahahah so seems like you need a right fit for your bum too huh.... ahahahahaha...

hahahahaha!!! :D