PDA

View Full Version : Jewel Box Sky Dining

ashmakton
13th April 2010, 01:59 PM
Hey, anyone tried Jewel Box Sky Dining before? Worth it or not?

vincehu564
27th April 2010, 10:39 AM
u try lar...then can tell us...why? u wanna propose to your gf is it? hehehe

anit
27th April 2010, 11:18 AM
i been there last christmas with my bf. to be frank with that kind of price for the food, it's really not worth it. the view is nothing fantastic as well.

during christmas they have so call snow but it's form spraying really nothing cool about it.

ashmakton
27th April 2010, 12:22 PM
hahhaa...no lar...just want to try smething special...

anit - really? that's too bad. what kind of food did they serve? and how much was it in total? so you have the whole cabin to yourselves?

anit
28th April 2010, 08:08 AM
i booked the outdoor one which was a few mins away from the main jewel box building. the cafe was on normal ala-carte menu as the rest of the restaurant were charging sky high with min of $120 per pax during christmas. we were also given tickets to enter jewel box building to watch the snow. we walked around some of the restaurants but were lucky that i did not book the expensive ones cos i find it's really not worth paying the kind of premium prices especially when their menu is so so only.

how much we spent, you can't believe it less then $30 for 2 persons. hhahahahahha...

ashmakton
29th April 2010, 10:11 AM
ohhhh...so you didnt actually go to the cable car dining la....you just went to the restaurant outside right....i was referring to the sky dining actually :)

anit
29th April 2010, 10:23 AM
hehehe actually no cos that time cable car not ready yet.

vincehu564
5th May 2010, 11:49 PM
now u all can try the Singapore Flyer...i think also got makan, plus got butler also...but i think the price no need to see la...hahah..http://www.singaporeflyer.com/en/tickets-gift-vouchers/full-butler-sky-dining.html

anit
6th May 2010, 02:05 PM
heheheh i sit singapore flyer too during CNY eve to watch the fire works at midnight. hmmmm... nothing fantastic though but did not try to dinning.