PDA

View Full Version : Is the 5Cs within reach in Singapore?

happylalapo
10th May 2010, 04:47 PM
I think it is getting more and more difficult for the young ones to beable to afford anything.

Everything is so expensive, now HDB going for as high as 900K - it is hard to imagine what will become of our next generation?

kwee34
11th May 2010, 05:31 PM
i think a better question is perhaps whether 5Cs still applicable in today's context as a measurement of success..

hazel
12th May 2010, 08:24 AM
i think 5c are easily attainable at a young age these days but it's a matter whether it's maintable as many young successful people tends to want to lead a luxury lifestyle.

Ah Boy
12th May 2010, 01:41 PM
Wa hazel, condo hard to afford la. Where can afford at young age :confused:

hazel
13th May 2010, 11:43 AM
when i said young age meanin early 30s at least lar. tell you alot young 30s are really doing very well these days.

those affluent and can spent ones are those in their 30s lor.

Curry Chicken
14th May 2010, 06:29 PM
Yes, I think there are many rich people in Singapore. The number of less affluent are in larger numbers though. It's getting really tough to afford a condo especially when a not so good condo can already easily cost 1M. Of course, if we look at the really small studio condos, those are more affordable but I seriously wouldn't want to consider staying there.

hazel
18th May 2010, 01:59 PM
well i do agree property are ex in sg but who asked us born in such a small country where land space is scarce. but at the same time the society is making us to work harder to survive. is that a good thing.

Home Decor Fanatic
18th May 2010, 10:54 PM
it's funny how sometimes the more money we earn, the poorer we feel. the irony of life. heh.

hazel
24th May 2010, 08:14 AM
that's because as we earn more, we expect more luxury and comfort in life and then we spend more lor. earn less spend less.