PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Room

Home Decor Fanatic
14th May 2010, 11:37 AM
Which is your favourite room in the house? Mine is sometimes my bedroom and sometimes the toilet :D

hazel
14th May 2010, 03:13 PM
toilet??? that's interesting. you must have made it a very posh one with jaccuzzi, gold tap and auto sensor flush is it. hahahahahah....

well i don't really have a favourite cos my home is rather classic and simple. but i like it cos i feel the most comfy at home.

McMuffin
17th May 2010, 02:55 PM
Which is your favourite room in the house? Mine is sometimes my bedroom and sometimes the toilet :D

Ah a like-minded soul. Thumbs up for the bedroom and toilet :D

hazel
18th May 2010, 08:09 AM
tell me why leh? who is so special or comfy about it. any tips????

Home Decor Fanatic
18th May 2010, 10:50 PM
because in my room is where i can be most myself...as for the toilet...erm...because that's my personal ktv lounge. hahaha! great acoustics!;)

what abt u guys...y do you like your fav rooms?

hazel
19th May 2010, 01:59 PM
hahahah that's interesting, personal ktv lounge. so training to be a the next singapore idol?

mine is very much the same like yours, ahem... in my bedroom cos i agree that's where i can be truly myself. hhahahaha

McMuffin
20th May 2010, 02:13 PM
I love the bedroom because sleeping is comfortable! The toilet gives me a sense of peace and relaxation :)

hazel
20th May 2010, 03:27 PM
yes i truly agree. you know what during my study days, when i can't concentrate for exams, i will hide myself in the toilet. that place truly gives me peace.

great minds thinks alike.

Home Decor Fanatic
20th May 2010, 05:49 PM
hahahah...hazel, i like your answer. come to think of it, i guess the only place where we can truly be alone is the toilet

akikomei
3rd June 2010, 05:51 PM
my favorite rooms are bedroom, living room, and dining room..

hazel
4th June 2010, 08:34 AM
that is practically almost all your rooms.

Curry Chicken
7th June 2010, 03:17 PM
My vote goes to the room with the big TV - living room. HAHA