PDA

View Full Version : Fengshui

Home Decor Fanatic
11th June 2010, 12:24 PM
What kind of feng shui believes do you practise at your house?

kwee34
17th June 2010, 05:41 PM
I added a water fountain cos water is supposedly good for wealth. i'll try anything if it promises more money. hahah

hazel
18th June 2010, 09:00 AM
i don't really practice such stuff but my house has a fountain at the door too and 3 fu lu shou statues in the living room.

every year my mom will give me an item that is good for me for the year. this year i lack of water, so my mom gave me a crystal ball with water inside and with the word "shui".

vincehu564
18th June 2010, 03:28 PM
i guess lesser younger people practise this kinda thing nowadays.

hazel
21st June 2010, 09:13 AM
my husband is in his late 20s and he believes in fengshui to some extend. like for eg, he always nag at me for have a short fringe as it cover my forehead blocking the "light". hahahahha

vincehu564
21st June 2010, 04:05 PM
my husband is in his late 20s and he believes in fengshui to some extend. like for eg, he always nag at me for have a short fringe as it cover my forehead blocking the "light". hahahahha

hhahaha...that's interesting...never heard of that before

hazel
22nd June 2010, 08:01 AM
there was a year i think in the year of the rooster, my mom asked me to keep 49 grains (rice) wrap with a red cloth in my wallet.

i have done many more funny things because of fengshui. asked me if it works, i really don't know but at least life has been peaceful for me.

Ah Boy
22nd June 2010, 05:08 PM
You must not have sharp edges and don't let the stove face the main door!