PDA

View Full Version : Dating Online

anit
29th June 2010, 12:22 PM
what are your views of finding your partner online?

fwong93
29th June 2010, 01:13 PM
it's fine as long as you quickly move beyond the virtual world...when you're face to face, you can compare whether their words and actions match...90 % of communicatin is body language

anit
7th July 2010, 12:09 PM
well it's true but there is always a risk meeting people online. you get lots of weirdo in the cyber world

hoclara
13th July 2010, 11:40 AM
hows it going with the online dating anit?;)

anit
14th July 2010, 08:02 AM
hahaha i used to meet people that i know from online last time and i must say i meet some nice fellows but of course you will meet the weirdo as well.

i even went for those dating services as well. i went to cruise dating. it was fun and met alot of friends but we no longer keep in touch. maybe i'm not of interest to those guys :(

hoclara
14th July 2010, 10:32 AM
i have a friend who signed up at a dating agency too. she paid over a thousand...wah, i dunno how she can bear to part with that kinda money...i'd rather for classes to enrich myself like language courses, sports or some sort and if i meet someone, all the better! :)

anit
14th July 2010, 12:14 PM
wow i won't pay that kind of $ too. for the cruise, i take it that i went for a holiday. and also because of the number of people we got very good rate. so why not.

Ah Boy
16th July 2010, 04:11 PM
Aiyo, 1K can find a good partner. Cheap!!!

anit
21st July 2010, 05:08 PM
gurantee good meh, no good can refund huh...hahahahah...