PDA

View Full Version : Chair

kwee34
27th July 2010, 04:49 PM
I need a good office chair to work at home. I tend to sit for long hours and get back aches. What's the best office chair you've come across?

eileenlim
28th July 2010, 08:01 AM
the current chair i'm using in office is rather good. i went to select myself but i can't remember the brand. got it off at $199 only. the showroom is at kaki bukit.

i think a comfortable office chair should have the following:

1. back rest should be taller then you neck so you should lean back and relax when tired.
2.arm rest - constantly putting your arms on the table can be tiring as the height table height might be too high for your arms. place arms by the side when to rest your arms
3. the sitting area should be at least 20% bigger then your bum. imagine sitting on a tiny chair or a chair that just fit your bum nicely? you don't have space to move around.
4. these days office chair usually come with a arch to give you a better support for your back. i always placed another small pillow or cushion to give me better comfort.

above are what i look at when i shop for an office chair.

Ah Boy
29th July 2010, 05:30 PM
Wa eileen, didn't know you so into office chair. Interesting le!

jackfroston
30th July 2010, 01:06 PM
I think this depend on your choice and preference. If you can afford costly Office chair then this is good because you can get good Quality. There are many chairs are available for Office.