PDA

View Full Version : herbal tea

ashmakton
11th August 2010, 04:54 PM
what's your take on herbal tea? do you drink it everyday?

milooi
16th August 2010, 09:57 AM
i drink it when i want something sweet, but trying to avoid canned soft drinks. cos i think it's better than drinking soft drinks, but health benefits? i'm not so sure..

ashmakton
25th August 2010, 12:01 PM
that's true...i wonder if the more bitter the herbal tea, the better for your health

chanel26
7th September 2010, 01:55 PM
I drink herbal tea because i am those heaty type one.
I drink it like 3 timea a week.

anit
8th September 2010, 01:23 PM
wah 3 times a week. that's very often. i usually brewed them myself on weekends. so much more cheaper.

milooi
8th September 2010, 04:16 PM
wah you really boil yourself? so time consuming..

anit
9th September 2010, 02:43 PM
not really lar just put there and boil lor don't need to keep stiring.

what's more you really get the best quality.

nickycboy
9th September 2010, 05:06 PM
what ingredients u use?

anit
20th September 2010, 04:55 PM
simple ones lor like chrysanthemum with luo han guo or barley lor. these are not difficult to boil.

sometimes i bought those pre-pack from medical hall and boil lor.

a1c0l33n
7th October 2010, 01:09 PM
i drink herbal tea at least 3 times a week or depending my mood..

Curry Chicken
7th October 2010, 08:48 PM
I love your quote a1. Very Beautiful!

anit
8th October 2010, 02:32 PM
i drink herbal tea at least 3 times a week or depending my mood..

it seems like you are a person with lots of emotion. everything also depends on mood.:p

alentrott
15th September 2011, 06:55 PM
I am tea addicted person and like to drink herbal tea. I daily drink 4 cup of herbal tea. Herbal tea is very beneficial for me to loss my weight and keep me healthy and fit.

anit
16th September 2011, 08:21 AM
huh herbal tea can weight lost meh? then your's a not herbal tea liao lar yours is weight lost tea. herbal tea is those like american ginseng, luo han guo etc

hazel
16th September 2011, 06:34 PM
i prefer to boil my own herbal tea. very expensive outside, the same price i pay for 1 bottle i can cook 1 big pot.

EileenWee
11th January 2012, 12:20 PM
best is brew by ourselves cheaper and also can control the sugar level. what you think?

TimNolan123
22nd June 2012, 07:49 PM
I don't drink it everyday but i do like to have it once in a while. It is very good for body immune system and is also greatly energizes joints and mind.

1indoasain
25th February 2013, 01:49 PM
I take so many times herbal tea but not in a regular basis I don't know why but I didn't. I also know their are so many benefits of herbal tea but instide of knowing all the benefits I still did not make include it into my routine . I know herbal tea is quickly becoming the most consuming thing around the world with both delightful flavor and excellent wellness advantages. Herbal tea is not only the consume of the Navigate any more but is becoming a preferred of the Europeans.

juliapeter
27th August 2013, 09:50 PM
Harbal tea is Ayurvedik medicin. Harbal tea used in fat problem people because It always helps to lower cholesterol and rosary. It is completely natural and any side effect. This is significantly less amount of Caffeine.

juliapeter
4th October 2013, 06:23 PM
Herbal tea is not really made ​​of tea, which is a specific kind of plant. as herbal tea is really just an infusion of leaves, seeds, roots or bark, extracted in hot water. In drinking well soaked herbal tea, you get the whole plant of benefits in an easily digestible form.

In many ways, we could get more benefit from a good organic tea than vitamin pill, says herbalist Marianne Beacon of Elderberry Herbals in Peterborough, ONT. You get the benefits of hydration. There is a social element: Tea is something that can be shared with people. And when you drink herbal tea, you will receive aromatherapy at the same time and that's something you do not get a tablet.

Antojose01
28th May 2015, 05:49 PM
Do you drink it?. What is its goodness.

Kaminbelf
16th October 2016, 05:51 PM
I know green tea may help to reduce fat.
Will herbal tea and black tea will help to reduce fat?

mhhouse
2nd November 2016, 06:55 PM
There are studies suggesting that black tea helps with fat reduction. But the evidence is not conclusive to-date!

TonyFrench
30th December 2016, 08:51 PM
I drink two times a day. It is good for health and skin.