PDA

View Full Version : One solution for home theater/Music system

thx888
12th September 2010, 05:42 PM
Let me have a intro for myself. I'm Scott from The KEC Sound Pte Ltd ,1 Coleman Street #01-25 & #04-36
The Adelphi Singapore 179803.

Over here we provide site consultation for new and existing home,custom home cinema installation,projector screen installation ,recommendation of system which suits your budget, taste and home , coordinating with your ID,contractor,fine tunning of system,etc . Most important is to allow yourself or your family to enjoy music and movie in the comfort of your home without worrying, as we will provide the services to make this happen.

We are the distirbutorfor SVS ,Atlantic technology,Mission,Wharfedale,Definitive Technology,Velodyne,Castle,Tannoy,MordautShort,Sca n
dyna,Onkyo,Yamaha,Marantz,Denon, Espon Projector , Audioquest cables,Chord cables, Solidsteel,Roksan,Creek,DaLite Screen ,Jamo,etc.

For more information , i can be contacted at 97894630 or drop me a mail at scott_tham@yahoo.com.sg , no obligation .Thank you.

wendychia
28th February 2012, 01:37 PM
I had a quotation from Home Improvement Service for a customise home theater design.
I'm still looking for better quotation before i consider choosing which company..