PDA

View Full Version : 10 Tips To Keep The Flame Going In Your Married Life

hazel
4th October 2010, 12:45 PM
These tips apply to all husbands and wives!

1) Spend some time to have quality conversations with each other everyday.

2) Every week, take some time off to go out on a date just like your courting days. You can go for a movie, take a walk at the beach or go makan-hopping at your favourite food haunts.

3) Surprise each other with love SMS messages at any time of the work day. Keep it short and sweet. It shows that your other half is in your thoughts even when you are apart.

4) If your other half has a tough day at work, lend him a listening ear if he wishes to talk about it. Give him a soothing massage if he is physically tired .

5) Give him some time of his own to do what he enjoys, like reading a book or playing his video games. On the other hand, you get to enjoy your own private time as well.

6) Find an activity or sport that both of you enjoy doing on a regular basis. No more excuses about no time for each other!

7) Every morning before leaving for work, give each other a goodbye kiss. Every night before sleeping, give each other a goodnight kiss.

8) Take turns to do the housework. Your other half will really appreciate an extra pair of hands!

9) Surprise each other with little gifts once in a while. It doesn’t only have to be on special occasions like birthdays, but anytime you feel like it!

10) Hold each other’s hands when you are out just like dating days. Many couples conveniently forget to do that after having kids.

Wishing you a blissful married life.

hoclara
5th October 2010, 09:32 AM
Wow. Thanks for that. It's nice to be reminded that we need to cherish the ones we love. I feel, usually we end up being more compassionate to strangers and harsher to our loved ones. What prompted it? :)

hazel
5th October 2010, 10:04 AM
actually what you said is quite true. but nonetheless, of the 10 things, i done all 10. :D

Curry Chicken
7th October 2010, 09:02 PM
Sweet stuff! Your hb must love you like crazy hazel baby :)

I think most people like to be liked but when they are indeed liked by a person, we sort of take things for granted :rolleyes:

hazel
27th October 2010, 01:01 PM
who doesn't like to be pamper.

but always think that we should always pamper back. i have my equal shares of quarrel with my hubby of infact we almost argued every other day and ended up won't talk for the night but the next day, we are back to normal again.

like some saying goes, do not bring the quarrel to bed. sleep over it and be happy next morning.

anit
13th December 2010, 06:06 PM
These tips apply to all husbands and wives!

1) Spend some time to have quality conversations with each other everyday.

2) Every week, take some time off to go out on a date just like your courting days. You can go for a movie, take a walk at the beach or go makan-hopping at your favourite food haunts.

3) Surprise each other with love SMS messages at any time of the work day. Keep it short and sweet. It shows that your other half is in your thoughts even when you are apart.

4) If your other half has a tough day at work, lend him a listening ear if he wishes to talk about it. Give him a soothing massage if he is physically tired .

5) Give him some time of his own to do what he enjoys, like reading a book or playing his video games. On the other hand, you get to enjoy your own private time as well.

6) Find an activity or sport that both of you enjoy doing on a regular basis. No more excuses about no time for each other!

7) Every morning before leaving for work, give each other a goodbye kiss. Every night before sleeping, give each other a goodnight kiss.

8) Take turns to do the housework. Your other half will really appreciate an extra pair of hands!

9) Surprise each other with little gifts once in a while. It doesn’t only have to be on special occasions like birthdays, but anytime you feel like it!

10) Hold each other’s hands when you are out just like dating days. Many couples conveniently forget to do that after having kids.

Wishing you a blissful married life.

i love your tips. i'm getting engaged next year. hopefully 7 years later, we still can maintain at least 5 of the above. hahahah...

Arleen
14th July 2011, 02:02 AM
Very nice...
Thanks for sharing such a great stuff and important tips with us in this forum..
I like your sharing very much...

hazel
3rd August 2011, 05:19 PM
errr..... why you have a how to install a toilet link here huh. emmmm. what's the link of my marriage tips and installing toilet. :confused:

lion
4th August 2011, 05:30 PM
Muuhhahahaha the link is what ever the trouble just flush it down the toilet bowl and everything will be fine. :D

hazel
5th August 2011, 01:07 PM
ha tat's a good one. so do you apply that to yourself, flush all the naggings and troubles? :p

lion
9th August 2011, 02:56 PM
errrrr.... shhhhhhhhhh...... don't let my wife hears this or else there goes my ear:D

hazel
12th August 2011, 06:16 PM
u scare wife one meh... i tot u MCP kind. :D