PDA

View Full Version : Interior Design in SG

Interior Designer
27th October 2010, 05:15 PM
Hi Guys, What do you think of the state of interior design here in Singapore? Good? Bad? Can be improved?

dwightantoine
11th February 2011, 05:58 PM
can still be improved. I can notice that the interior design ideas has changed late. It is no longer just about moving certain pieces of furniture here and there, and adding a few colours. The mind of the mental house dweller has become much more complex over the years, and what we need to understand is how you are going to be able to figure this out. European influences come together with Asian touches.

eileenlim
12th February 2011, 09:54 PM
Can be improved. Should add in some space saving ideas into the cramp spaces of singapore. Saw on discovery that in Japan they made used of the high ceiling space and create all their furniture and bed into "flip under" kind of concept. We need these kind of newer concept.

cookies
14th February 2011, 05:38 PM
Can be improved. Some ideas like decorated frosted glass would definitely looks good for some walls.

valeriewalton
12th October 2011, 03:34 PM
I saw several houses in SG and most of these houses are quite impressive well of course most of the houses that I saw are quite expensive.

Valerieng
28th October 2011, 11:51 AM
Interior design in Singapore is quite good and
the standard also improving i feel.

My ID work was recetly done by Interior Designer Singapore

WIll be posting pictures soon.

HalcyonVI
31st October 2011, 04:11 PM
Can't wait to see your pics Valerie!

hazel
31st October 2011, 05:48 PM
but is ID here generally more expensive then other parts of the world. is our material cost expensive?

HalcyonVI
1st November 2011, 01:15 PM
Singapore materials sure expensive one.

Dale
9th December 2011, 02:16 PM
Interior design in SG,i feel some improvements.Now there has a vast selection of high-quality furniture, rugs, lighting, and window treatments, sink cabinets, accessories and much more.

fellascarpet
30th December 2011, 02:55 PM
Can be improved. Some ideas like decorated frosted glass would definitely looks good for some walls.
You should take the advise of good interior designer. they are expert in home maker and interior design.

haree
10th February 2012, 10:39 PM
This is not just the good but this is best according to me, Well I personally like to the old designs of home architecture.

LilianKoh
24th February 2012, 08:33 PM
This is not just the good but this is best according to me, Well I personally like to the old designs of home architecture.

hmm. any companies to reccomend for old designs?

Curry Chicken
25th February 2012, 06:08 PM
If you are talking about old house design, like those black and white style, try Nic & Wes http://www.thehomelook.com/directory-list.php?sc=31

kenneth1
27th February 2012, 08:42 PM
Well, you can decorate your home in a modern trends that is clean, simple yet very appropriate appearance. This style makes best use of the basic colours that are there to make your room look big than it really is, and add extra space to it.

rosita28
14th March 2012, 12:15 PM
Asian countries have great and unique style in home decoration and I'm the one who really loves it.

jamiyhaley
17th May 2012, 08:26 PM
Interior design in SG,i feel some improvements.Now there has a vast selection of high-quality furniture, rugs, lighting, and window treatments, sink cabinets, accessories and much more.

I absolutely agree with you in Singapore is the best country for Interior designing. It has very big collection of each and every materials which is need in interior like latest design furniture, use latest technology for interior.

nickycboy
17th May 2012, 09:57 PM
Really meh? I didn't know that! When I did up my home last time, I wasn't that impressed with the material selection that my id showed me :miserable:

kynastonlaird
6th July 2012, 03:47 PM
Singapore is very famous and popular city in all over the world. According to me interior design in Singapore is such great and amazing. All product in interior design have high quality like in furniture, home decor things and so on.

linchdaniel
24th August 2012, 07:14 PM
Suitable and more attractive furniture can help you to redecorate your bedroom in a new trend. I like to use contemporary items in modifying my house. In my opinion, online shopping is a best way to get modern furniture.