PDA

View Full Version : Water Bed

Home Decor Fanatic
28th October 2010, 11:42 AM
Wat do you all think of water beds? What are the benefits? Is it good for your back?

Hellokitty
9th May 2011, 07:20 PM
I think that waterbed is good.. Waterbeds can give you complete body support, pleasant comfort with no pressure points, relaxing warmth...
A waterbed supports your back in the best possible way. When you lie on a watermattress, the water moves so that it takes up the precise shape of your body. The bed doesn’t sag, but adjusts precisely and instantly to your body, whatever your weight. These properties, combined with the dramatically reduced pressure on the surface and the wonderful warmth, provide the ideal support for your back.

hoclara
9th May 2011, 08:00 PM
Waterbeds have many medical benefits too.. Beneficial for people who suffer arthritis, rheumatism and certain back disorders...

nickycboy
9th May 2011, 08:18 PM
How long does a waterbed last?

lion
11th May 2011, 09:34 AM
Wahhh waterbed. Not really good for "special occasion" as too soft. No stable footing makes doing it difficult. I like harder beds, also won;t get rheumatism. All the ying going into the body not good. :D

JuJu
12th May 2011, 04:24 PM
Wahhh waterbed. Not really good for "special occasion" as too soft. No stable footing makes doing it difficult. I like harder beds, also won;t get rheumatism. All the ying going into the body not good. :D

Wahh liao Lion always gets ready for this kind of special occasion. :p

evel
19th May 2011, 05:12 PM
With the hot hot weather these days it would be great to have cooling water bed. Can ice be inserted into the bed ? :D

hazel
27th May 2011, 11:47 PM
Like to do stitching on my bed. In this case need to a very thick mattress protector. :D

lion
28th May 2011, 10:36 AM
Like to do stitching on my bed. In this case need to a very thick mattress protector. :D

Stitching on the bed, i got lots of torn t-shirts that would need stitching can help.? :D

Bunnymummy
14th June 2011, 07:35 PM
Hello all, I came across this thread on water beds and I actually have a $1000 gift voucher from Fantasy Waterbeds Pte Ltd (located at 7500D Beach Road #01-15/16 Furniture (The Plaza)) to sell for cheap. Please PM me or reply here if you are interested! :)

hazel
14th June 2011, 11:56 PM
Hello all, I came across this thread on water beds and I actually have a $1000 gift voucher from Fantasy Waterbeds Pte Ltd (located at 7500D Beach Road #01-15/16 Furniture (The Plaza)) to sell for cheap. Please PM me or reply here if you are interested! :)

How much usually does a queen size water bed mattress cost ?

Bunnymummy
15th June 2011, 10:00 AM
How much usually does a queen size water bed mattress cost ?

Hi Hazel, I'm actually not sure! I received the voucher after I already purchased my normal spring mattress from Sealy. :(

No prices listed but I guess you can always call/visit to find out! :)

Hellokitty
15th June 2011, 10:28 AM
Thanks Bunnymummy for sharing! Will help you ask around.. :)

Bunnymummy
15th June 2011, 10:30 AM
Thanks Bunnymummy for sharing! Will help you ask around.. :)

Thanks Hellokitty! $1000 seems like quite a discount, would be a waste if no one uses the voucher! :)

hazel
15th June 2011, 05:31 PM
i don't think it's cheap, if it cost over 10K then $1000 is actually only 10%. don't be deceive by the value.

lion
17th June 2011, 11:37 PM
Thanks Hellokitty! $1000 seems like quite a discount, would be a waste if no one uses the voucher! :)

If there are no takers maybe you can give it to me for free ? Heheheeee :D

Kendrick2233
29th July 2011, 02:01 AM
Hi...,
I think it is one of the best choice to purchase it.It give the completely body support and comfortably.Now lot of stylish waterbeds available in suitable prices.
In short wording you can say it give us relaxation.....
Nice sharing......

s8vm632
3rd August 2011, 05:25 PM
I was wondering of other's opinions of waterbeds out here. As most know I am trying to find someting that my husband would be comfortable to sleep on with his bad back and neck due to a car accident. He has had both neck and lower back fusion and with not much success I am wondering about waterbeds. Opinions please.