PDA

View Full Version : Marina Skypark

milooi
23rd November 2010, 10:46 AM
Anyone been up there to dine? I heard the restaurant is like always fully booked, not to mention expensive.

cookies
23rd November 2010, 11:34 AM
are you refering to he marina bay sands sky park?

we booked a suite there for a day coming wed for a shoot, don't know whether can go up to see anot?

milooi
25th November 2010, 08:41 PM
wah suite for photoshoot! for wedding?

yes, if you're a guest you can go for free. share with us hor the experience

cookies
26th November 2010, 07:35 AM
no lar not wedding. was doing filming for television commercial in the room. no chance to go up and also they only give 2 complimentary tickets per room and i was also very busy cos we are rushing to catch the sunset at one fullerton for another shoot.

milooi
1st December 2010, 04:42 PM
have fun hor =) then come back and give us feedback!

cookies
16th December 2010, 12:11 PM
we booked the suite at level 54 i believed the highest was 57 where the sky park is. from the suite, there is a open air tiny balcony (you can't really step out it's more like opening the windows for fresh air). frankly speaking the view was not fantastic due to the construction going on there now.

the room was ok not too big for a suite. i have booked a fullerton suite before and it was huge and is 2-storeys (bedroom is upstairs) and the balcony was huge but the set-back is their suites are all on the lower level (anyway fullterton is not tall).

back to sands - the room has a auto-switch off air-con function when you open the glass door to the balcony (i guess that's something got to do with green environment). they had those small little pastries beside the TV and bedside (i suppose those are replenishable daily).

milooi
20th December 2010, 06:00 PM
Thanks for sharing! Any idea how much per night?

cookies
21st December 2010, 04:36 PM
i think it was $850++.