PDA

View Full Version : Asian home decor

milooi
1st December 2010, 04:44 PM
Which home décor influences in Asia are you most influenced by?

kwee34
3rd December 2010, 11:58 AM
I like the Balinese resort style because it feels like i'm on a holiday. One thing I don't like is how many western interior designers seem to categorise Asian interior design as one generic term. We're so diverse with diverse styles. So weird.

cookies
15th December 2010, 05:49 PM
is white simplicity considering any asian influences? :D

JennyK
10th October 2011, 12:32 PM
Many people are looking to simplify their lives and one way to do this is to simplify their surroundings. For centuries, Asian cultures have lived their lives surrounded by simple, yet elegant, furnishings, furniture, and art. Asian interiors are designed to bring peace, balance, and serenity to the space, which is kept simple and uncluttered. The quality and craftsmanship is exquisite. The style is merging with western style to create a unique Asian-influenced decor.

rosita28
14th March 2012, 12:35 PM
Asian interior designs are really unique and you will love how this done.

MaryM
28th November 2012, 10:49 PM
I'm also influence my Asian home decors because of having stylish decors that really impress visitors and Asians also consider nature inspired theme on their house.

AlizaHills
29th November 2012, 09:42 AM
Asian decors are more stylish and they have unique styles! It defines their culture and whenever you are in such place, you feel very comfortable with the Asian-inspired interior design.