PDA

View Full Version : What is the best online games ever played?

evel
30th January 2011, 05:56 PM
My own experience would be those on facebook. With my favourite 3 kingdoms on line. Strategy based. Anyone got some fun games to share ? :D

lion
30th January 2011, 06:00 PM
Games my favorite. Under facebook they have a section on "Games" where there are lots of multiple games to try and play. I even went for the beta testing thing and was selected to try out all their new game before actual launching. Now was on to pyrotechnic beta game. Maybe will be launch look out for it.

janeng
31st January 2011, 06:23 PM
Mafia War......but minus point is that need to find lots of plp to be your gang member. Put a short cut on the desk top and get extra 25% of energy to do more jobs. Now presently got 1065 energy hahahah more to come.

cookies
1st February 2011, 04:20 AM
Hi Evel,

Which server are you in ? I'm on U8 which recently just merge, lots of action now. My league even have their own website. Army pop close to 10,000 and going up. Luv 3 kingdoms. :cool:

cookies
1st February 2011, 04:27 AM
Lion how do you get to be a beta tester ? Tried "Games" in face book but could not get enough tokens to further continued. Play poker and always lose, got any secret to get more tokens ? Mine 100 k + but loss 50k in like 30 mins. :eek:

JuJu
6th February 2011, 02:46 PM
Yahoo games are quite fun also. Remember in the past have game called Gazillionire where people can competed to be the highest scorer with the most amount of money earn from the stock market.

Biliyork
17th August 2011, 03:12 PM
My own experience would be those on facebook. With my favourite 3 kingdoms on line. Strategy based. Anyone got some fun games to share ? :D

The simplest game is the one I would ever prefer to play on-line... Talk about snake mania:D I just love it... But On-line with sharing partners, I have played monopoly and chess as well. And that is real fun.

eileenlim
18th August 2011, 12:57 PM
but i can't never stick with 1 game. i get bored and tired after awhile. the longest game i ever played was lord of the realm but it's a CD game where i complete the whole game

Maverick
24th October 2011, 03:28 PM
The best online game I like to play is Angry Birds,Snow bros,Super Mario and Street fighter..I have been playing these games except Angry Birds for the last 10 years..!!

Curry Chicken
25th October 2011, 03:23 PM
I loved Street Fighter!! Used to play that for hours! Didn't know it's now online. Started on Starcraft 2 recently and it looks promising LOL