PDA

View Full Version : Design Inspiration

fwong93
25th February 2011, 11:06 AM
I'm curious...Where do you guys find your design inspiration?

hoclara
2nd March 2011, 11:13 AM
from home magazines or watch home decor tv shows.

anit
3rd March 2011, 02:28 PM
Sometimes going on the net does help to widen our prospective and getting new designs. :cool:

lion
5th March 2011, 12:10 PM
Artist gets their inspiration from all around. It is supposedly that we are all in sync with our surrounding. Meaning all living things including plants can feel our existence.

Interior Designer
7th March 2011, 11:05 AM
I usually get my inspiration when I travel :)

rasskizge
24th March 2011, 12:47 PM
I get inspired by reading magazines,websites,by watching home decorator TV shows.

cookies
24th March 2011, 02:43 PM
Maybe can go to past "Home Renovation" program to get some help and feel?

jerlarson
20th August 2011, 12:39 AM
Yes, magazines, t.v. shows, and websites, are all good ways to get inspiration. Also, when I was renovating my home in California, I worked with some Los Angeles remodeling (http://www.angieslist.com/companylist/los-angeles/remodeling.htm) contractors and interior designers to help me with my ideas. And I was very pleased with the results.

cookies
19th September 2011, 05:19 PM
Artist gets their inspiration from all around. It is supposedly that we are all in sync with our surrounding. Meaning all living things including plants can feel our existence.

looking back at this thread, i kinda agree that inspiration comes from anywhere. we are inspired mainly by our emotions, our sights. i'm not really a artistic person but due to the cause of my work, i need to write and i get my inspiration from reading what others wrote.

i once attended a seminar where the speaker said ideas are not necessary to be new totally but it can be 2 exisiting ideals which combine together to become a new ideal. i kind of ditto to his theory. :o

DiannaSimons
21st September 2011, 12:32 PM
From the internet, I just surf the net and see some ideas. Also check some blogs and forums like this.

irng
21st September 2011, 06:03 PM
ideals are from everywhere.

JennyK
10th October 2011, 12:27 PM
I found some interior design inspiration in Victorian magazine, Victorian have really different interior design that suit on your house like European, Tradional and Modern style.

eileen8
11th January 2012, 05:04 PM
I had used Home Renovation Singapore they have pretty much interesting and innovate ideas.. give them a buzz...

evel
12th January 2012, 03:52 PM
no ideal then look for interior designers lor