PDA

View Full Version : Received Letter from Town Council

anit
11th March 2011, 05:54 PM
Did anyone received a letter before from HBD Town council about having to throw away or move all your things at the common corridor of HBD estates ?

lion
12th March 2011, 05:39 PM
Yah is quite common. As HBD consider too much things outside fire hazard.

irng
12th March 2011, 05:58 PM
Better to move the things before they take action. My neighbour have bicycles chain outside the common corridor area and HBD came with a pair of cutters and cut off the chain and removed the bicycles. It is too late at that time to move or want back your things.

eileenlim
15th March 2011, 11:51 AM
Usually they would send a letter to you with photos about what things are blocking the way and ask you to clear them. The next time they will send you remainder letter again, after that action. Usually most of the things can write in or call them to talk about the things. If you just shift the things to the other side then they will have some things and send you letters. So every couple of weeks get new letter. :D

janeng
19th March 2011, 12:31 PM
Keep the place neat and tidy, better lor. Sometimes the A nei washing the floor just spray over it and don;t really care about whether is bicycle or wooden cupboard. They just go thru motion.

cookies
6th April 2011, 07:41 AM
Got a similar situation like yours for my neighbour, she received letter and openly tell everyone that she is not at fault and even extend to getting more chains and locks to lock everything down. So far no action was taken from Town council but believed soon after the election will be sending muscle man down to do some removing.

Hellokitty
6th April 2011, 04:59 PM
Better to move the things before they take action. My neighbour have bicycles chain outside the common corridor area and HBD came with a pair of cutters and cut off the chain and removed the bicycles. It is too late at that time to move or want back your things.

So your neighbour actually saw HDB came with a pair of cutters and removed the bicycles? Cos I got this situation whereby my chain was cut and my bicycles went missing... I thought someone must have stolen my bicycles... Until I saw your post... hmm...

eileenlim
8th April 2011, 12:50 PM
Is quite common for HDB to go cutting off the bikes. But usually they would send out letters first, second, third and final straw. Hellokitty you would have received the letter before they cut, if the bikes suddenly go missing would be neighborhood thief.

irng
16th April 2011, 04:28 PM
So your neighbour actually saw HDB came with a pair of cutters and removed the bicycles? Cos I got this situation whereby my chain was cut and my bicycles went missing... I thought someone must have stolen my bicycles... Until I saw your post... hmm...

Yes saw it with my own eyes as my neighbour was threatening with the officer and daring them to cut and she will ask a lawyer to sue them. Created a big whoo ha around our block.