PDA

View Full Version : Donate, recycle or sell?

milooi
23rd March 2011, 03:10 PM
When you restructure your house/things, how do you decide if you want to donate, recycle or sell?

evel
24th March 2011, 02:49 PM
When the things are torn or discoloration is too much, better to remove and throw it away. As it is good fengshui to bring in new things and to keep the chi flowing. (Chinese saying : Old things that never go, New things will never come)

milooi
24th March 2011, 03:06 PM
(Chinese saying : Old things that never go, New things will never come)

I like that! Out with the old, in with the new!

anit
25th March 2011, 04:21 PM
Better to change new ones sometimes when a person get sick often it is because of the furniture and those things around the environment. So with a new change it will help to improved overall health.

irng
25th March 2011, 04:30 PM
Remember not to throw out your wedding bed, there's a taboo saying that the couple will split up if they throw out their bed. So wherever you go take it with you.

valeriewalton
12th October 2011, 03:39 PM
Well I usually sell stuffs that can still be sold in order to get an extra money to use for the renovation I am doing

joanneong
3rd January 2012, 10:02 PM
Well I usually sell stuffs that can still be sold in order to get an extra money to use for the renovation I am doing

If like say i got funitures, i wanna donate do you have any lobangs?

cookies
4th January 2012, 09:42 AM
Remember not to throw out your wedding bed, there's a taboo saying that the couple will split up if they throw out their bed. So wherever you go take it with you.

so does it means that even if the bed is torn and worn out still cannot throw? wait got back ache sleeping and a almost break bed leh. hehehehahaha...

terencet4n
7th September 2012, 05:38 PM
If like say i got funitures, i wanna donate do you have any lobangs?

You can also try this place called Freecyle Singapore - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SgFreecycle/