PDA

View Full Version : Home Decor

Home Decor Fanatic
7th April 2011, 12:34 PM
What are the things you hate most about home decor?

Hellokitty
12th April 2011, 03:22 PM
The lack of money to replace all those things.

lion
12th April 2011, 05:01 PM
hahahaha well done Hello Kitty. All of us lack the same thing. Wish could have more from our bosses :D :D

Hellokitty
13th April 2011, 11:24 AM
Ya lo... If not than have to wait till strike 4D or Toto... wahahaha

eileenlim
13th April 2011, 05:27 PM
When trying to move all the old furniture out to renov and then trying to put it in together after the whole thing completed.

Baldwin
12th June 2011, 01:16 AM
Hi,..
Home decor accessories are an integral part to any room's design, and
their presence can be practical and useful, simply decorative, or even
a combination of both.
regards,..

Carney
6th July 2011, 11:04 PM
Guys,..
its best tip to decor home,..
Lighten up your room: Natural sunlight is the best source of light which gives a lot of space to your room. Keep your windows open to let in fresh air and adequate sunlight.

hazel
7th July 2011, 04:33 PM
packing and unpacking, i hate most.

HalcyonVI
8th July 2011, 06:49 PM
I have to keep changing the decor. Get bored with the same thing after a while :(

Arleen
14th July 2011, 01:50 AM
Agreed with you Baldwin,,,
Well said,
Home decor accessories and their presence can be practical and useful,for the beautiful room. I also change the decor accessories from my room after some time period. I am getting bored from 1 thing in my living area...

rasskizge
21st July 2011, 07:57 PM
Need to spend lot of money on new accessories and the main thing that makes me irritating is fitting them in the right place to feel free space and comfortable and good looking. I used to change them many times to get better look to the room.

lion
22nd July 2011, 01:00 PM
you all very rich hor. diam diam change accessories. my house 8 years liao not a single thing change. hahahah... got got only lights changed. :D

Ann77
23rd August 2011, 01:18 PM
Sometime i just paint the old cabinet i have to a brand new colour & it really do work.

Looks new and Expensive though :p

lion
24th August 2011, 12:10 PM
yar change means time and $. :D

DiannaSimons
21st September 2011, 12:37 PM
choosing the style you will apply in decorating. Can't pick easily >.<

JennyK
10th October 2011, 12:23 PM
For me I hate home decor such as jewelries and accessories on my living room area because before me they looks irritating, I just want a simple design on my house that feels me comfortable.

kenneth1
27th February 2012, 08:39 PM
Decorating your home can be interesting task. The best thing to do is spend too much money on pieces to decorate. You don't required to break the bank to keep up with design fashion.

rosita28
14th March 2012, 12:18 PM
To create a distinctive and personal interior décor, start by doing your homework. Before making any decisions, get to know local design, furniture and fabric stores. Learn how to navigate your hardware and home improvement stores like a pro. Research contractors and craftsmen for specialized jobs and hunt for references. Read shelter magazines and rip out the pictures you really like.

jamiyhaley
17th May 2012, 08:31 PM
Own house is a dream of each and every person. Every person heartily decorate own home. According to me I don't like mismatch thinks in my house like curtain color and bed sheet color is totally different then its not looks good but its looks ugly.

nickycboy
17th May 2012, 10:04 PM
Matching colours are nice but sometimes, contrasting colours can be nice too!

sammathew
18th June 2012, 06:27 PM
I would prefer the customize texture paint for wall renovation which would give a natural look to my home. Ceramic tiles with wood sub floor would be good option for floor renovating.

MeniaDimaridou
30th June 2012, 11:23 AM
I have yet to touch my wizard's Your choices of furniture fit the place perfectly. you capture the mood and expand on it with an excellent use of the freebies. Awesome!!!!

kynastonlaird
5th July 2012, 08:24 PM
Home is primary needs for every person's life. I like to decor my home. There are many tips for decor home like use best quality furniture product, apply attractive and beautiful colour, use colourful lighting and many more.

susandixon
9th October 2012, 07:15 PM
I want to change the style of our house but I don't have enough budget to do it.

AlizaHills
14th November 2012, 09:05 AM
I guess it's having a low budget since you wanted to have a modern and beautiful home decor but lack of budget is the reason why you can't be able to make it! But you can always stick to your own creativity and learn ideas on how to decorate in an affordable price but great quality home decors.

dylanbarb
16th November 2012, 02:31 PM
Rather than just concentrating on budget go for the idea of making something from the old stuff itself...that won't cost you much and it would become a creative stuff!!!

garlindavie
18th November 2012, 01:34 AM
In these days, people like to do decoration in their home and for that they need ideas, budget, furniture selection and so on. People can use traditional design which can give great look and don't need more money for those designs. Every people want to decorate their home to attract others.

msdecors
21st January 2020, 02:11 PM
hey!
I think shifting things from one place to another is the most irritating and tiring task at the time of home decor and renovate. It's somehow difficult but after the work completes our house gets a new look. :)

amit26
12th May 2020, 09:07 PM
What are the things you hate most about home decor?

Hi,
When you buy something for house decor & it's not perfect for house. :joyous: