PDA

View Full Version : How many guest are allowed in Private Condo ?

irng
11th April 2011, 06:15 PM
Recently as my husband is celebrating his birthday, we thought of a pot luck BBQ wt a couple of friends over at our condo, but not sure how many guest are allowed in the condo for this kind of events ?

lion
12th April 2011, 04:55 PM
Belived different condo have their own rules & regulations. Usually most condo would state that only 2 or more guest are allowed to use their facilities. But if BBQ does not really state the head count allowed. Bring in the whole zoo and be happy. :D

anit
14th April 2011, 04:27 PM
It will be easier to pop the questions and ask your condo management about their tolerance for the max number of guest allowed. If your guest arrive and not able to go in it will embarrass them.

evel
15th April 2011, 04:31 AM
Most of the condo they are tolerant towards owners hosting parties, some of the condo does allowed the resident to book their facilities in advance and in their form will ask you to state how many guest are coming in.

irng
16th April 2011, 04:16 PM
Thks, tried all the advice. Actually it helps just by getting the form and weekend would need to book 1 month in advance due to the overwhelming booking from residents. So guess better to go book a chalet in Changi or other venue for the get together. :D

cookies
17th April 2011, 03:09 PM
Maybe in that case you could just book a BBQ pit at ECP where you can have all family friends and outsider to join in the fun, as there are no guest limit.

fellascarpet
30th December 2011, 02:37 PM
Recently as my husband is celebrating his birthday, we thought of a pot luck BBQ wt a couple of friends over at our condo, but not sure how many guest are allowed in the condo for this kind of events ?
I think maximum 4 guests are allowed.

Ah Boy
18th May 2012, 05:38 PM
maximum 4 guests allowed?? like a prison? :highly_amused: