PDA

View Full Version : Designer Wallpaper

vincehu564
21st April 2011, 03:16 PM
Anyone know where I can buy Designer wallpaper online?

anit
28th April 2011, 04:01 PM
If you order online and the value exceed SGD 300 you would need to pay GST for import. But if you get it in singapore it would help to save some $$$ n trouble.

vincehu564
4th May 2011, 12:57 AM
Gosh... Have to pay GST if value exceeded SGD300.. Think it's better to purchase locally.. Thanks for your source.. :)

Baldwin
12th June 2011, 01:15 AM
Nice wallpapers,..
looking great all share some more dude,...

Carney
6th July 2011, 11:08 PM
I thinks the designer Wallpapers are very necessary part of the rooms decoration.,and looking awesome on the walls of the rooms,.

HalcyonVI
8th July 2011, 06:52 PM
ArtMango listed here http://www.thehomelook.com/directory-list.php?sc=77 also sells online. I think they are having a free shipping promo now actually!

Arleen
14th July 2011, 01:47 AM
Hi,

All of you have a good discussion in this topic...Really the designer wall papers increase the beauty of rooms and give peace to the persons. You can get online from eBay and internet market...

DiannaSimons
21st September 2011, 12:43 PM
I much prefer paint than wallpapers. >.<

happylalapo
5th October 2011, 11:36 AM
Wallpaper is only nice when you first put it up, after a couple of years it starts to peel off and look dated.

I also prefer to paint the walls as it is easier to repaint than to redo the wall paper and cheaper too.

But wallpaper does make the house more cosy and look more stylist, it is definitely hard choice to make to paint or to wallpaper !!

rosita28
14th March 2012, 12:30 PM
Thousands of types of wallpaper are available on the Internet, but sometimes you just want to create your own wallpaper to be something you created and something that fits your desktop well.

LeslieTan
20th March 2013, 12:33 PM
I have put up wallpapers for my home around a year plus no problem at all for example peeling and stuff... its due to the installer actually.
i went to this company called Treecube Interior Products they have lots of range and most importantly cheap and installation works its awesome.