PDA

View Full Version : Ideas on choosing kids modern furniture sets...

nickycboy
3rd May 2011, 04:28 PM
Do you have any ideas on how to choose kids modern furniture sets?

Hellokitty
3rd May 2011, 04:41 PM
Maybe you can choose the kid's favorite color bedding in keeping them in their priorities. Bold and vibrant colors can be pleasing to the child's eyes. ;)

vincehu564
3rd May 2011, 04:47 PM
Themed bedding's are in trends today so always ask your kids about their themes what kind of bedding do they like.. some like cartoons character like The Powerpuff Girls, Superman, Batman, Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny etc.. So give their choices priorities.. Hope it helps.. :)

milooi
3rd May 2011, 05:18 PM
Choose a Matching Furniture Set that can be a fun and functional, as well as beautiful place for your kids. The main pieces you will want to match are bed, nightstand, bookshelf and dresser...

Arleen
14th July 2011, 01:58 AM
Choose the furniture according to the kids age and their own choices keep in mind.. Their study table should be include in their room furniture..

irng
18th July 2011, 06:07 PM
Themed bedding's are in trends today so always ask your kids about their themes what kind of bedding do they like.. some like cartoons character like The Powerpuff Girls, Superman, Batman, Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny etc.. So give their choices priorities.. Hope it helps.. :)

but i tell you theme trends are like fashion icons. kids might like this now and half year later like another theme then you jia liat.

Kendrick2233
29th July 2011, 01:45 AM
Hi...,
I think the color used in kids furniutre must be bright and
also keep in mind kids favorite colors.
The kids furniture items must be comfortable and small in size.You can also match walls color with the furniture items.
Try it...must

irng
29th July 2011, 06:09 PM
i don't mind colours but not themes.

my kids when they are younger i don't really make into cartoon theme room but i uses their favourite colours and uses touches of their favaurite cartoon characters like wall stickers etc. furnitures are just nornal kids furnitures.

Biliyork
17th August 2011, 03:20 PM

Well... That depends on the age of the kids... If they are proficient enough to choose furniture for themselves, let them do that... If they are small kids... colourful furniture would be a good choice for them. As colours always appeal the kids...!!

zaraallaire
10th October 2011, 12:40 PM
Create your budget, which is one of the most important steps in choosing kid's furniture. The amount of money you have available to spend determines where you buy your furniture. You may need to shop from an outlet store, or buy some pieces used to meet your budget.

smakkill
8th December 2011, 10:50 AM
Choose Furniture which will last longer never go into any plastic created furniture. select furniture that you simply will visualize within the space. search for basic, easy styles that seem durable. Ornate or highly detailed beds are additional doubtless to travel out of favor.

Pathetic20
19th April 2012, 07:29 PM
Choose a Matching Furniture Set that can be a fun and functional, as well as beautiful place for your child. The main pieces you will want to match are bed, nightstand, bookshelf and dresser.

jamiyhaley
29th May 2012, 07:04 PM

If you want to choose kids modern furniture sets then according to me now a days lots of latest designs are available for kids furniture on internet. Internet provide lots of kids furniture websites. This types of website helps for choose design for kids latest and modern furniture.

Besthihomedecor
11th June 2012, 01:14 PM
I think some idea home decor with cute shape and bright color are good choices!

Joseph22
17th August 2012, 07:34 PM
Kid’s always love colorful things. For furniture’s for them you can choose a furniture set that can be a fun and functional, as well as beautiful place for your child. The main pieces you will want to match are bed, nightstand, bookshelf and dresser. Choose Furniture that will last longer never go into any plastic made furniture. Choose furniture that you can visualize in the room. Look for basic, simple designs that appear sturdy. Ornate or highly detailed beds are more likely to go out of style. You should test out the bed, remove its mattress and check all the bolts are fixed try to bounce around make sure that the furniture feels strong enough to last through years of use. Open the dresser drawers multiple times to see if they shake or drag. If you guys has more ideas on it please do share it here.

linchdaniel
18th August 2012, 08:48 PM
When searching for kids's furnishings it is important to remember your budget. Even if you do not have enough budgets, that doesn't mean that you can't discover excellent kids's furnishings. Cost evaluation in the area or on the internet will expose a variety of alternatives regardless of the cost variety you are seeking for.

kynastonlaird
20th August 2012, 05:02 PM
Furniture is very useful things in home. There are many type of furniture available in markets. Here I get such nice details about kids modern furniture set. We choose best quality, material, latest design of kids furniture also many online store provide such best kids furniture.

darrensy
26th August 2012, 11:51 PM
The durability is within the materials used, check it always.

Lynn Clarence
23rd August 2013, 12:22 AM
Sorry i don't have any idea about kids modern furniture...if i get any information let you know?

Jeck0
28th August 2013, 05:55 PM
If you wan to buy modern furniture for kids then you should search latest designs from internet and select one then after selection you give it to a skillful and good carpenter, Or you should make custom furniture according to your kids choice.