PDA

View Full Version : What kind of birds should I get for my humble house?

vincehu564
9th May 2011, 06:36 PM
Any suggestions what kind of birds should I get? Feel like getting one for my house...

eileenlim
13th May 2011, 02:39 PM
Maybe can try to get "Angry Birds" now is very hot everybody has 1 on their phone. Heheheeee :D
Parrot would be great they can even learn to speak.

cookies
18th May 2011, 10:52 AM
Maybe can try to get "Angry Birds" now is very hot everybody has 1 on their phone. Heheheeee :D
Parrot would be great they can even learn to speak.

Hahahahaha Angry birds..........Maybe can even get tweeety bird most sought after disney bird.

evel
21st May 2011, 01:28 AM
Before you buy any birds please put into consideration the bigger the bird, the bigger the commitments involved with keeping it. Large birds can make exceptional companions, but are often louder, messier, and more demanding than smaller species. For these reasons, it is generally recommended that novice bird owners start out with a small to medium sized bird. The size of your bird will be important in determining how you will care for your pet, as far as training, housing requirements, and overall interaction. Before you buy a pet, it's important to think realistically about how much bird you can handle.

anit
22nd May 2011, 01:18 PM
Mata Puteh they are beautiful to look at and sounds excellent.

lion
23rd May 2011, 04:43 PM
Hahahahaha Angry birds..........Maybe can even get tweeety bird most sought after disney bird.

Wahhh all the bird talk.....heheheee maybe give a hard knock on my head and u get a kuku bird.

zhiwei
29th May 2011, 03:03 PM
****atiels get along fine with Adults and children.